Wed, Oct 2, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Renderosity Down Time

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 25 March 2006 at 9:21 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=13005

The servers are moving on Wednesday! Check out the link. ~Vivian

Fractals will always amaze me!

Rykk ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 1:22 PM

Thanx for the heads up, Viv! Wow, good thing I'm working 2 (call it 1 1/2) jobs and don't get home till after 11:00 - whatever would I do with myself for five, count 'em, five LONG hours! lol j/k You're doing a great job, btw - thanks! Rick

vikinglady ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 10:10 PM

Thanks for the warning. Have marked calender.

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 5:29 PM

Here is the article from the Front Page: Scheduled Downtime.. Staff Renderosity will be re-locating its servers to a new state of the art co-location facility. The re-location will require 4 to 5 hours of downtime on Wednesday 3/29/2006. The servers will be brought down around 5:00pm server time. This is one more step we are taking to make sure our systems can keep up with our extreme growth. The entire staff would like to thank you for making Renderosity what it is today

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.