Mon, Sep 23, 3:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Images/avatars upload not working yet ??

BARTWORX ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:39 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:47 PM

I all nice look the new forums I started a thread on poser forum added a image to it but uploading give's error's And Avatars ? i can find the max size ? and notthing is uploading when uploading a avatar... Chris

Not used anymore

Tissaia ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:45 PM

I think RO should give us info at 'my options page' about max avatars sizes and weight. Mine is 100x100, 3kb - it works. :biggrin:

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:50 PM

We will be adding the info Tissaia.. But the size limits are 100 x 100 pixels and 15kb just FYI

BARTWORX ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:50 PM

Well the avatars work :} So that leaves the images in post's Chris

Not used anymore

Tissaia ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:53 PM

Quote - "We will be adding the info Tissaia.. "

Thanks. I didn't want to be impatient. Just very exitied with this new forum 🤤

BDC ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:02 PM · edited Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:04 PM

Hey stacey will our background color options be coming back too? Or are we doomed to the white from now on?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:20 PM

Bigger font size please....allow us to adjust...too small for me & need adjustable colors...going blind.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:22 PM · edited Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:25 PM

Got my ava loaded ok...cool smilies too {my fave so far = :blink:} Im wondering about that background color too...almost blew my eyes out when I got back here LOL 2nd edit: deleted stuff for being stupid and blind....:glare:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:26 PM

I agree with dlk30341. A bigger font would be much appreciated. And maybe I just can't see it for looking but where is the link to my messages?

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:38 PM

I beilieve we can go to a pixel height of 130 with our avatars, that's what's mine at. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:05 PM

The fonts/screen width are re-sizeable. Try CTRL + mouse scroll. It works in IE and Opera. Haven't tried FF.

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:51 PM

Try CTRL + mouse scroll. Yup, that works in FF as well.... that quote thing however...is...different :)

~Jani

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:58 PM

You've got that right! I'm thinking somebody went a little css happy with this. LOL. Nothing's ever simple at Renderosity.

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:29 PM · edited Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:38 PM

file_336883.gif

image upload working o.k. (netscape) it says to limit it to 100X130 avatars 25 kB or less

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:52 PM

stares at Miss Nancy's ava.....wonders briefly if she is getting hypnotised.....continues staring....

~Jani

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.