Tue, Sep 24, 12:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:02 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: is there no way to emailk vendors anymore?

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 11:59 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:06 AM

i saw a product I was interested in, but also some hair that was used, but I couldn't find a way to contact the vendor....so I tried a couple different ones and found out there is no way to 'IM or email them directly anymore. What happened to their contact info?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 5:12 PM

Hi Dave-So, Once the community conversion is complete, it will be easier to just click on their username to contact them. In the meantime, you can copy and paste their name in the Messaging system on Renderosity. Deb

Debbie M.

josema8 ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:50 AM

This happens very often. Vendors should note on each promo image what hair, what character or what clothing is used on the render. It's annoying to discover in one of these images a product you are interested in, but the perfect hair you were looking for too!!!...just to discover you don't have a way to know what hair was that...

iloco ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 10:51 AM

I hope this is fixed sooner than later as I have tryed to contact a couple vendors to ask questions and find no link to IM or Email. They loose sells from me when this happens and so is it a sell lost for Rendersoity. Last time this happened I went to 3DCommune and found the Item and purchased there because I was able to contact the vendor from there. :)

ïÏøçö

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.