Wed, Sep 18, 1:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Poserfigures long loading-time/without texture?

Lakeesha ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 2:48 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:27 PM

Hiho, I have a new Vue5infinite and imported a poserscene. At first it took very long to load (many minutes). Is this normal? (My system is a Sempron 3100+, with a Gig RAM.) And then the figure had no texture, no matter which scene I took. How can I import the scene with textures? Thanks for your answers. Keesha

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 5:43 PM

Sounds like you are doing something wrong. Are you importing a pz3 file?

Lakeesha ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:00 AM

Yes. File -> Import and then I choose the pz3 file.

Lakeesha ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 9:16 AM

Ok now I know why they had no texture (had to make an adjustment in poser G) but I have a new problem. I imported a scene I made in poser, but only "figure 1" had its pose and expression. "Figure 2" had the standart-start-position, no expression or morphs. Does anyone know what to do, that I can import a whole scene with all I made in poser before? Thanks :)

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 5:28 AM

Also strange. I usually import human figures separately. Are they both the same type of figure?

Lakeesha ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 5:31 AM

I did not try with another file, but in this one I used to different figuretypes. But other people used different types, too, and had no prob :) To load them separately is (imho) very complicated, because one pose is based on the other and in different poserfiles is means much more work than before, rendering in poser.

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2006 at 5:51 AM

There are workarounds for the two-figure problem, such as putting a big box round both figures. Hide figure 1 in Poser, save, import. Hide figure 2 in Poser, save, import. Delete the boxes, and lo and behold, your scene is perfect.

But you shouldn't need to do this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.