Tue, Sep 24, 12:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Dungarees

josema8 ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 5:11 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Could anyone do a pair of decent dungarees for male characters?. Could be nice with morphs for natural male crotch and pushing down the chest (suspenders hanging). This could be easy to set a texture to make them shorts or long so they could be used on Luke or Hiro too, or even on Laura if not these stupid "big boops" shape present. ;-). These dungarees, with suitable fantasy textures like these on Roylo's dungarees for Daz's girl would form a nice fantasy clothing piece too.

We continue with this serious lack of quality clothing and stuff for David and Luke or Hiro. :crying:
Only at PoserPros or at DAZ one can find something from time to time, but not at Renderosity, Renderosity looks absolutelly V3-devoted.

I just bought a pair of dungarees, one for Daz's Girl and another for V3, thinking I could somehow adapt and morph them. I wasted my money, since it was impossible to morph down these big boops and that inmense butt to adapt them for David or Luke believable fitting. :-(. There exist another one for Apollo Maximus, but it has so few morphs and are, well, they are pretty UGLY.

In the same way this could be very welcome a male version of Harliekins or little Pierrot. As far as I know, Harlequin and Pierrot were males, so, well, a clothing without boobs and a minimum of male shape on pants would be needed. :closedeyes:

josema8 ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2006 at 3:46 AM

My mistake. Daz's Girl dungarees are not from Royloo, they are from Outoftouch and AS3Design.

Angel1 ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2006 at 9:08 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

You might want to check out Poser World - I believe they have some dungarees for the males 😄

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

josema8 ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2006 at 10:02 AM

No, Angel1. Nothing there. Just something so basic and small and morphless for preschoolers. :-(

Hope AS3design decides to do his dungarees pack for males.

Angel1 ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2006 at 11:59 PM

Hmmmmm I thought for sure...........ok gimme a little bit and let me check my runtimes - I know I have them - just have to locate them and let you know where I got them from - I do remember they were free............

Send IM | Gallery

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 4:24 PM

Jose

Go to daz and look in the freepository for Hiro Love. Pocket jeans that fit very well. A whole outfit, actually. The person who did those also did another for him that is more fantasy and is also offered in the same forum as a freebie. I just don't happen to remember the name of that one. I think the creator's name is adzhan or soemthing similiar.

You might have to do a serach in the freepository forum to find it as it's bene there awhile.

Angel1 ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 5:50 PM

Ok found them - They are at Poser World but in the subscription area :sad:

I did a search in the store there and only found them for the kids..................

Maybe you can contact them????

Send IM | Gallery

josema8 ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2006 at 1:35 PM

Quote - Ok found them - They are at Poser World but in the subscription area :sad:

I did a search in the store there and only found them for the kids..................

Maybe you can contact them????

Thanks for your interest, Angel1. :laugh:

Those at subscription area are for Apollo Maximus (and) pretty ugly. :-(.

But well, it seems AS3Design told me he put his Girl dungarees on schedule for Luke and Hiro. Those are beautiful dungarees with fantasy textures that can be used for everyday wear, elfic or sci-fi that's I was looking for. :-)

But thanks you told me. It's not for the dungarees, but I think I will try a subscription to PoserWorld, since I saw there interesting items for Luke and M3.

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2006 at 3:47 PM

yes, thats correct, i put it on my to-do-list 😄 for Luke or Hiro but Iam not able to start before mid of may :sad: Hope thats still okay? thx Alex (who actually is a girl :sneaky: )

Turn your face to the sky... and the shadows will fall behind you...

josema8 ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2006 at 4:17 PM

Quote - yes, thats correct, i put it on my to-do-list 😄 for Luke or Hiro but Iam not able to start before mid of may :sad: Hope thats still okay? thx Alex (who actually is a girl :sneaky: )

Yep, it's OK if you finally do them 🤤

Actually a girl?. Well, most of merchants are. They continue being the really creative ones. :laugh:

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2006 at 4:24 PM

:thumbupboth:

Turn your face to the sky... and the shadows will fall behind you...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.