Thu, Sep 19, 5:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OFF TOPIC HELP!

Fo3 ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 9:25 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:44 PM

Hi people!

Er...I need some help/advice.
I'm fortunate to have been born in the states but now I wanna go back (I'm currently in West-Africa)
but I don't have any one to stay with.

What would you advice? All I need is a place to hang out until I can find my feet.

I know this is off-topic but,you guys are my family here at Rosity and I need help.

Thanx.

What is a CRIF?

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 9:59 PM · edited Fri, 02 June 2006 at 10:00 PM

where exactly do want to stay?
i first went to SF.. booked myself in a  cheapy but decent hotel. budget one..(looked it up on a website)   and then spent a week scouting around for roommate situations.. ie you rent a bedroom, share the rest of the house.  lots of those around.. checkout websites of the city you want to stay in.. local newspaper websites..etc..you'll see lots of these. budget yourself..

Fo3 ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 11:37 PM

I have North Virginia, Washington Dc and Chicago on my list.

What is a CRIF?

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 6:55 AM
Forum Moderator

Do you, wash regularly, smoke, cook, clean, drink, do laundry, cut grass, clean cars, tidy-up after yourself and others?

Are you, black, white, asian, inuit, religeous(if so what), blind, deaf, mute?

Have you a, criminal record, clean drivers license, any horrendous diseases, any job prospects?

Not that I'm offering you a rack. But it get's lonely here on Mars. :biggrin:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 8:44 AM

You were born in the US but do you have any family or friends still here? If so maybe they can help you find a place? Erosia definately has some good tips.
I hope you have good luck with this venture!

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 10:04 AM
Forum Moderator

Ang: Sorry I missed you earlier........:sad:

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Fo3 ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 3:02 PM

Yes I  wash regularly, quit smoking, I cook, I clean, I drink, I do laundry, I cut grass, I clean cars, tidy-up after myself and others?

I am black.

No I don't  have a criminal record, I don't have a driver's license, No horrendous diseases, and concerning job prospects, I am an Artist and a genius who's also willing to learn

I'd love for you to offer me  a rack,and if I'm there, it won't get lonely there on Mars.

What is a CRIF?

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2006 at 10:45 PM

Can't remember I farted?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2006 at 10:50 PM · edited Sun, 04 June 2006 at 10:52 PM

Quote - Do you, wash regularly, smoke, cook, clean, drink, do laundry, cut grass, clean cars, tidy-up after yourself and others?

Are you, black, white, asian, inuit, religeous(if so what), blind, deaf, mute?

Have you a, criminal record, clean drivers license, any horrendous diseases, any job prospects?

Not that I'm offering you a rack. But it get's lonely here on Mars. :biggrin:

Bryster my wife wants to go somewhere on a holiday. Look for her landing on Mars soon, specially if she keeps nagging at me to clean my desk.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 3:12 PM · edited Mon, 05 June 2006 at 3:13 PM
Forum Moderator

Sorry, CD! Our visitors quota just maxed-out for Aussie women. Better luck next year.

Fo3: Sorry, Mate. You're no fun if all you can do is work, work, work! :lol:

(Posted through IE6)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.