Tue, Oct 22, 10:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Call for Banners

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:47 AM · edited Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:53 AM

file_344603.jpg

Okey then... I had to try this too..

Kim

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:48 AM · edited Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:55 AM

file_344604.jpg

And here are my second one...

Kim

Kim Ch

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 12:13 PM

What a lovely banner,Kim.Yours too,Pat.  :^)

Everybody should believe something
I believe I'll have more coffee.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 12:23 PM

Ahhh!!!:lol:
Thank you sooo much Marlene!

Kim Ch

Punaguy ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 10:57 PM

file_344652.jpg

It was brought to my attention by Marlene, who was very kind in correcting my error, that I had forgotten to put "Photograpy" into my banners...Thanks sweetie, too much in a rush now days, trying to do to much in too little time....Here's a couple of corrected ones...Much thanks and Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

Punaguy ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:00 PM

file_344654.jpg

And one for the forum....Aloha 👍

Kana'es Photography

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 11:10 PM

YW Dave...They're so lovely,I just wanted to make sure they'd be used. Much aloha,my friend.(If that makes any sense,lol.) ;^)

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. ..At night, the ice weasels come. --Nietzsche [or Matt Groening]

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 11:53 AM · edited Thu, 08 June 2006 at 11:55 AM

That quote is priceless -- and so true. Fear the ice weasels. Thank you for being our resident spellchecker Marlene, what would we do without yuo? :m_tongue2: (( I hope you don't find my comment too floccinaucinihilipilificatious. )) (Pat, my ears went on holiday.)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 12:10 PM

LOL I love that quote,too.

Resident spell-checker...Ooops!  Well one thing is for sure,I would have no idea if you spelled that monster of a word incorrectly!

Marlene  P.
Banner Police 😉

And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that.
Eddie Izzard

Marlene <")

My Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 12:24 PM

Attached Link: Deep Thoughts

LOL! Another priceless quote. :m_laugh: Hey check out the link. I am sure you must be familiar with the Jack Handy quotes, but if not, I think you'll like them.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 12:45 PM

LOL I know.I've seen them.Some are really funny!

I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.-Jack Handy

Marlene <")

My Blog

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 1:56 PM

file_345175.jpg

banners for juin month :

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 1:56 PM

file_345176.jpg

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 1:57 PM

file_345177.jpg

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 1:58 PM

file_345178.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.