Sun, Sep 22, 11:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:53 pm)

Subject: Daz3d wont render

sd012q ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 3:47 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

as it says daz3d will not  render anything i put in it
and when i try to render anything it just crashs my pc?..

i have reinstall it also had a new format of my hdd a few days ago
and still the same
i dont use daz3d that much only really to export into bryce but i did like to render some times in it
i would love to know if any one else has every had this

i have used up to date graph cards and the new drivers for them still the same
lost me

so if anyone has any iedas of what it could be please let me know many thanks martin

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2006 at 8:29 AM

What graphics card, though? And are you doing a software or a hardware render (software, using the 3Delight render engine, is with the slider in Render>Render settings all the way to the right and shouldn't depend on your video card).

sd012q ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2006 at 10:54 AM · edited Wed, 28 June 2006 at 10:56 AM

my card is a ati raedon x700 256 meg
and just normal render settings

sd012q ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 2:40 AM

well i got it working now it renders just fine BUT only if i render to my HDD
and not a veiw on top as it would do when 1st installed

dont know why but anyway at least it renders now
thank you to your replys

i have also found out that a few others have had the same thing happen to them
it renders on  render to hdd
but not in a window?

all are off the new version as well?
i have sent a bug report to daz about it also they say they have too

anyway i can now render again in daz not that i always render in it
but it is nice sometimes to do a little render in it

muller252 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 10:40 AM

Check your ram You need at least a gig for good renders in 3d delight. for shadows. Try to tender in openGL if  have less than a gig. My last pc had 256ram and used crash when I tried to render in 3d delight. You can locate these in render settings.

jestmart ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 9:30 PM

I doubt its a memory problem (I can render in 3Delight fine with only 192MB). It sounds like you are rendering in OpenGL mode and haven't got things set up properly. ATI cards can be a pain with Studio, more info on driver and settings (both card's and Studio's) and might help us.

sd012q ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2006 at 11:52 AM

thx for trying to help but im not doing opengL
i found that after 4 reformats and a new graph card its still the same so i only use it to render to HDD that renders fine but if i try to add lights and render it gos crazy and shut my pc down every time

so i really dont use it at all now only poser
thanks all for trying to help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.