Fri, Sep 20, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Please help re:vue 5 / Mover

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 7:29 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:35 AM

I have just down loaded the Vue 5 upgard from Vue 4 - I also have Mover 4 which when you down load the latest update it also upgrade Mover. Now it says that it will upgrade to Mover 5 - although in Vue 4 it still shows it as Mover 4 when you go to use it. Anyway my question is how the hell due I install Mover 4 to the Vue 5 upgrade? as I thought I had instilled it - but when I go to animat to shows as ANIMATION WIZARD - my next question is once I have finally managed to install Mover 4 to Vue 5 - how/where do I get the upgrade to Mover 5 and install it?

I hope someone can help me with this...

Bushy

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 8:24 AM

N ot too sure here, but when you updraded to Vue5, did you install Mover 4 into Vue5?

JohnnyRoy ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 2:26 PM

I just bought the "Vue 5/Poser 6/Mover 5" bundle so I didn’t have any previous installation, but I did notice that on the Application CD there is a folder called "Add-onsMover" and in there was an installer called Mover5ForVue5Installer.exe. The About.txt says:

---- About.txt ----
The Mover5ForVue5Installer application is designed to let you use your Mover license within Vue 5.

If you purchased Mover 4 or Mover 5 for Vue 4, you do not need to purchase a new copy in order to use it with Vue 5. Instead, simply run the Mover5ForVue5Installer application in this folder. This will install Mover into your copy of Vue 5 (you will be prompted for your Mover serial number).

So it looks like you need to run this installer and supply your Mover 4 serial number to unlock it. Hope this helps.

~jr

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.