Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Query for those wiser than i :-)

Sanitarium ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 1999 at 5:16 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Hi there everyone. I will put this simply, i am simple!! i am not a techie, i just got Bryce4 and Poser4 for fun. To Kill time during slow time for me. I love creating what i think are neat pictures, but i feel like alot of them are amatuerish 'rip offs' of others work. i have surfed the net hard and found some really killer sites to import models into my scenes, is there some etiquette to using thses images, theres no way i could create my own!! Also, are there any pages where a moron like me can get tips and tricks, written for a forth grader? believe me, i need it :-) thanks in advance

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 1999 at 8:02 PM

San, check below for the link page I gave-Pete's Place. Has an unbelievable number of tutorials for beginners to advanced-mostly Bryce however. Also-its totally acceptable to dl models for Bryce and Poser and use them. There aren't too many of us that can create decent models. Also--look at the Funstuff for Poser props. Oh, also, just check each site's 'rules' for use of the models. I think in every case that I remember that personal use is totally okay. Diane

Sanitarium ( ) posted Mon, 23 August 1999 at 11:14 PM

i had read your post, copy and pasted Pete's place URL in a new browser window, and bookmarked it, then i posted my query (before i looked at Petes mind you) hehehehe and it is an excellent site, thanks for putting it up, i plan on spending many hours there. Thanks for your advice on the models to. I wouldnt want to place any pic here with others models and have people think they are mine, but i have so many, i have forgotten where most came from, so i cant give credit. thank you for your quick reply, it is very appreciated :-)

Eshal ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 1999 at 12:27 AM

Hi there, Just thought I'd add another site for people to go and gasp in awe at. Bill has some truly awesome stuff at his site and it is all PURELY Bryce made...yup not a single import!! Along with his mind blowing gallery he also has some really interesting and informative tuts on his as well as stuff he has made in Bryce that you can download and look at to see how he has done it. It is definitely the best site for Bryce purists to visit and anyone who loves great work. Enjoy! Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

ali ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 1999 at 6:33 AM

Umm, Eshal Darling? You forgot the URL......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.