Sat, Sep 21, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Hot 20 gone?

Deagol ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 1:48 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 6:06 AM

Is it just me or is there no more hot 20? It doesn't bother me at all if it's gone.

mintyfresh ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 1:57 PM

It's one of the casualties of the gallery redesign.  It's being replaced by Art Chart which, if I understand correctly, will be based on peoples' choices of favourite artists and favourite images.  There's probably a thread in the Community Center forum with more detail, but that's the gist of it, I think.

Fractelaar ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 7:33 AM

So you most now place your friends image on your favo image list i understand

to help him or her in the Artcharts

and not more give a v  LOL

but you will get used to it :-)

Cheers Arend

psion005 ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 8:49 AM

It was such a nice surprise to come back to Rendo  to find the that Fractal Hot 20 has been flushed down the loo...As "most" would agree, the Weekly window showcases a much broader range of impressive art  peace

Me-----> :)

DROP ACID NOT BOMBS!

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 10:07 PM

RIP H20

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.