Tue, Sep 24, 12:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 1:55 pm)

Subject: Gloria: Buy Her, Try Her, or Skip Her?

tamathy ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 5:48 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Well, she's been out long enough that people should have had ample opportunity to play with her. I'm still waffling on whether or not to start collecting files for yet another figure. If you already have her, how would you rate her? If you don't, do you plan to get her? PLMK your opinions on the Gloria figure.

Elfdaughter ( ) posted Fri, 11 August 2006 at 11:50 AM

Nope, don't have her, and nope, don't plan on getting her.  Few reasons:

1. I can't afford to dish out more money for yet more clothes props etc for another figure.

2. Why bother?  I have V3, and with all her morphs I can create very different-looking characters

3. I have enough in my library for V3 to create virtually anything I want.

tamathy ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 12:49 PM

I know what you mean... I pick up freebies & cheapies for David, Steph et al where I can, But if you've got V3 and M3, you can do just about anything you want anyway. I do collect stuff for Aiko-- my one indulgence. I like using her for faeries. But TBH you could just about replicate the Gloria face on V3 or Aiko and then use the stuff you already have. Not that I wouldn't but a new model if it really "grabbed" me. And is it just me, or is this Pheobe model not the fugliest critter that has come down the pike? Not knocking anyone who likes her, but I just don't understand...

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 4:32 PM

Well I got her and I pretty much wish I had waited. Maybe later I can do some things for her. And I have to agree tam, I don't understand the pheobe thing either..lol

Elfdaughter ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 6:51 AM

Quote - Her dark piercing gaze will leave you breathless. Underneath her intense beauty lives a deep soul ready for love. Pheobe for Victoria is a true beauty, adding splendor to every scene.

Er.....riiight.  Who thinks whoever designed Pheobe has a distorted sense of beauty?  puts hand up

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 7:18 AM

Just to be clear...I got Gloria not Pheobe...hand up...lol

tamathy ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2006 at 6:11 AM

Quote - Just to be clear...I got Gloria not Pheobe...hand up...lol

Thanks for clearing that up Marque... I was worried there for a minute! LOL!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.