Thu, Oct 24, 1:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: Sharky ultimate wings,Why don'y they stay on Hiros back?

DeanPaul ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 1:14 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

I'm having problems with applying Sharkies wings to Hiro or any other character.WHen I highlight the right wing or left and hit the fit to hiro button the wings don't stick when I put him into a pose.Could anyone help me figure this out?I would be thankful.
Dean McClelland

Kiya-Elle ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 2:34 AM

Select the wings in your scene tab, then go to the parameters tab and use the X,Y,Z, movement dials to position the wings as you want them - don't use the 'fit to' option.

Then go back to your scene tab, select Hiro, and go to the small arrow at the top right hand corner of the tab box - choose 'Expand from Selection' from the dropdown list that appears.

Now, still in the Scene tab, go back to your wings, Click on them, and holding down your left mouse button, drag and drop them onto Hiro's chest in the expanded list.  

Your wings should now be parented to Hiro and will stay where you have positioned them when you pose him.

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Tue, 17 October 2006 at 10:12 AM · edited Tue, 17 October 2006 at 10:13 AM

if all that fails right click on the wings, see if the "Fit to" is highlighted if so click on it then select Hiro from the drop down, if it isn't highlighted look at the "Change Parent" click on it and look in the list for Hiro then scroll down till you find either back or chest and click on that.

This is my newbies way of doing it 😉

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.