Tue, Oct 22, 9:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Help with Clothing

eaglecop ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 10:21 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:37 PM

file_165302.jpg

This is my first Model, How do I get it to appear that the "T-Shirt" is "Tucked" into the "Jeans" Thanks in advance eaglecop

sama1 ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 12:26 PM

How about yTrans 0.015 for the "Hip" bodypart of the T-Shirt and the adjust the yScale down to 90%. Also you may need to adjust the "chest", "right collar" and "left collar" to about 95% yScale. These were just quick adjustments you may need to fine tune them to get the results you want. I hope this helps, Sam

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 12:31 AM

Ah, yes, the fun part of dressing our little people. There is a "taper" dial or you can scale the lower part of the shirt so that it will fit inside the jeans. If your guy's skin shows through (check a couple of poses), you can make invisible those parts of his body hidden by clothing. Remember that negative numbers work, too. Sometimes you are tapering plus or minus X degrees depending upon which part or side of the "figure" you are working with. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.