Tue, Oct 22, 1:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: My First Panorama Ever! I Need Help Plz...

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 5:48 PM ¡ edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

file_354406.jpg

Hello my friends..

Thank you for visiting my thread.. It is really appreciated tho..

Here is my first PANORAMA ever did shoot! Its not becasue i don't know how or something.. I mentioned that on a nother thread was created by TOMDart yesterday.. But its the problem of not finiding anything to shoot! Like those places May, Andreas, LoLoe shots and some other awesome photographers and artists..

So here is the first one, with auto program on SLR EOS 30D - 10 shots in my lake! With EF 18-55MM Lens and no tripode were used, no filters or custom settings.. I don't like the colours, but i did prove to my self that i can do manual stiching..

Feel free to write your openion and/or edit the shot.. Thank you again and have a nice day all

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONSÂŽ OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONSÂŽ Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:03 PM ¡ edited Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:04 PM

I like that alot. Was trying to stitch screenshots of a video I took earlier this week. Its not going so well. I should have done several pictures instead. Great job. 😄

And I think the colors are just fine.

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:11 PM

Awwww!! Thank you so much for the compliment Jenny :)

Hummm. when you mentioned screen video shots, you meant like captures screenshots from a running movie or something? Because if it yes, then it won't be that easy as a timeline editor tho!

Hummmm.. Wait! Are you new here! :- I see only 7 posts.. now let me go check your profile tho :D

Thank you again and will see you around Jenny

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:18 PM

I meant take capture shots from a timeline😊 my fingers certainly aren't fast enough to take screen shots from a movie manually LOL no I'm not new here have been around for a while just haven't posted alot....
~Jenn

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:27 PM

Oh! Well.. I know it is not that easy tho, spcially it is a movie screenshots :(
And btw: I saw that you are not a new member.. In fact i was surprised from your gallery and those few comments! So i added you if you don't mind :) I really do like your natural shots and scenes. So thank you for the reply on my thread.. And it is nice to meet you Jenn

Have a nice day and will see you around

JOE

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 6:41 PM

file_354412.jpg

I don't mind at all and thank you. Nice to meet you too 😄 I'm going to try to upload my pityful panoramic if it works youll see. I couldn't believe how much the color changed in the 10 seconds it took to make that video, so you can probably see the lines pretty well. The pic is from the nose bleed section of the Smoky Mountains, here in Tennessee...

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 7:20 PM

file_354414.jpg

First you are welcome Jenn.. I really don't know why i haven't any chance to see at least one your posts before! But again, thank you.. And now about his lovely panorama.. Ofcourse post it! I really do love the POV and colours! I can see the lines.. So i decided to help a little..

What do you think about this version! Can you see any difference on your monitor? :) Thank you again Jenn

JOE

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 7:24 PM

:blink: Yes I can see the difference.Thank you.... Now how did you do that?? LOL
~Jenn

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 7:32 PM

Oh! Cool, that you liked it and can see the difference.. I used the burn tool in CS2 "Photoshop" with 10% capacity.. burned the sky and then used the Dodge took with 5% to remove the burns :D

Again burning and dodging! 5 mins job tho! So do you have photoshop! :rolleyes:

If you need any help and/or support please feel free to ask Jenn! Just at any time Ms :)

JOE

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 7:36 PM

Yes I do have Photoshop. thanks and I'll try that. I was going to try to smudge it but decided against it... 😄

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 6:13 AM

Hi Joe, Jenn!

Joe! Your first pannorama shot is unreal. I would call it "skinnyrama", I love the very thin size, somehow unique!

Jenn! I find your panno ok , I don't see nothing unusual on it.  I am not good at making pano shots , just started to do some and much to learn about it, but I am not give up. My main problem is whith a shots, nearly all got a different lightness or contrast. As Jenn said, in 10 sec condittion of an area is changing so fast. So in photoshop I have to correct them to have a same lightness and color. ( and I don't have a stiching programm )

So keep capture many shot and stichem! Jenn, you doing allright! Joe, You just too good what ever you do!

seeyus Tunde

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 10:03 AM

LOOOOOOOOL! @ Babuci :D Thank you so much missy for the compliments :P I will keep trying, i will go now to the country side to shoot some skinnyrama :)) I like that tho..

Thank you and have a nice day/night

JOE

Onslow ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 12:14 PM

Get yourself one of these - it'll solve all your problems.

http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/internet/de/application/d438/d925/f934.cfm

did I mention it is 29,000 euros for the body only !

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Simon_P ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 12:47 PM

I was looking at this earlier today, not only is the price a real pocket burner OUCH but look at the RAW file size!
I guess if you have that sort of money to spend, needing a huge ammount of storage wont really matter too much.

16bit RAW too thats cool!

Total resolution 160 million pixels File sizesraw (16-bit): 307 MB
uncompressed tiff (48-bit): 922 MB

They wouldn’t have made the cane if you weren’t meant to break the rules

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 1:49 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Richard!! Are you making fun of me? :)))) That is so hugeeeeee brooooo!! OMG! No way :)) I'de rather practice with my babys.Sigh! :)) Thank you so much for the link tho.. It is really appreciated.. Now me go read what does that elephant do! :P

And @ Simon! Ain't that interesting! :P Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you all..

JOE

Ryslin82 ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 10:08 PM

@babuci
I don't have a stitching program either.. I just used photoshop for mine..piece of pie, aside from the line problem LOL but I am going to try the dodge and burn on my next one so we will see.... 😄

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 10:44 PM

Hello!

To Jenn!

I  started a tread about pano shot before, here is a link to it.  These guys lined me up how to and what to. Maybe helpfull to you! ( I don't have that attachment, only tripod)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2648607

To Joe!

Will you share your countryside panorama please!

seeyus Tunde

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.