Sat, Sep 21, 1:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Poses for the Wolf

SandyJS ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 4:38 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:58 AM

Does anyone know where I can find some poses for the wolf?  I'm horrible at posing animals from scratch.  I'm slowing learning to start from a pose that is close to what I want, and go from there. :blushing:

Sandy

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 2:37 AM · edited Sat, 23 September 2006 at 2:43 AM

Sandy i believe if you have the mil dog le from daz you can use those poses with it. Also i think there is a pose file for the dogs on daz seperate that may be what you are looking for. If you need to search anywhere on the net i have found by using google i type in "poses for poser" and find quite a few different pose styles.

PS: a little side note, if you have any animal poses eg: mil cat, mil horse you could try them out. I do with v3/m3/a3 poses and then give it a little tweak to get the look i need. Look at the images i posted in my gallery "Lady Ninja(posed using m3 pose) and Ticket Please(posed using Dystopia drone pose)"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

five_by_five ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 4:28 PM

There are a set of poses for the Wolf available at Daz3d

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.