Sat, Sep 21, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: \\\finaly Got it to stop crashing :)

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:54 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

I had to totaly reinstall my system. the crash problem was resolved with a reformat and fresh install of my dule boot win98SE/win2k system :) Im useing Vue 2.1 now to learn it and will be upgraiding to 3.1 with in the month :) YeeeHaa I feel like a kid in a candy store :) so you will be seeing and hearing from me now :> laters Vel

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 3:12 PM

That's terrific, Vel! Err... not that you had to go through all that, though. I HATE having to reformat--- there's SOOO much that has to be re-installed, it's a thorough nightmare. :( But, I'm glad you made it, and we'll be more than happy to answer any/every question you have. And don't forget to try out the challenges! Cheers, :) Mike

tesign ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 3:49 AM

YEEEHAA!...you back Velen...why 3.1?..If I were you, I will wait for Vue 4. I think they should have the stuff Bryce 4 have with all the wish list send to them already. Heard its gonna be out soon, if not, if I were you, I can wait :)

Velen ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 9:47 AM

kool I didnt know there was a ver 4 soon to be released :) Ill wait for sure :) thanks for the info

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.