Mon, Sep 9, 4:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Kique for Apollo Max

usslopez ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:26 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:48 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_354967.jpg

Soon in my store, Kique for Apollo Max. 

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

usslopez ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:28 PM

file_354969.jpg

More

usslopez ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:29 PM

file_354970.jpg

More..

usslopez ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:29 PM

file_354971.jpg

last one..

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 9:10 PM

He looks positively yummy!  Nice work! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

GothKurlz ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 10:02 PM

i agree very nice work!

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 4:43 AM

Ditto here, excellent work.

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 10:36 AM

Oh very nice !!  I want....

Eternal Hobbyist

jefsview ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 1:34 PM

Great work! You've gotten very good, and this is just what my Apollo needs!  Thank you!

-- Jeff

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 1:40 PM

Looks good, but I'm curious as to why his hair down below is so...wide??? David

usslopez ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 3:09 PM

Quote - Looks good, but I'm curious as to why his hair down below is so...wide??? David

Thanks for all the kudos! 

David ... thanks for the laugh! I can only think of one thing to say ... I'm bringing bush back. haha! The pubic hair area is the size of the models pubic hair area.   That's the boring answer.  

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 5:59 PM

I love this texture.  Keep up the great work Victor :)

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 10:11 PM

I'm glad it's a natural, fuller pubic area ...I can't stand it when folks overly shape them, trim it up but don't shave it into odd looks, it's just strange to me!  Pubic and underarm hair are created by the body to keep area's like that from becoming chafed with the excessive heat and moisture and rubbing that goes on in those areas. 

In any case I'm happy as a bug in a rug that your doing him all natural!! 

One request.... folks have been asking if anyone's going to do a texture that is very smooth for when Apollo is morphed into boy and baby sizes.  You think you would like to follow up this pack with something like that??   Meaning NO facial stubble, no nothing but maybe some light fuzzies here and there if it's necessary!

Thanks again

Richard 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jefsview ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 11:24 PM

Yep, Kique looks the most natural I've seen so far down there. I know I don't shave down there myself (er, anymore -- we were all young and stupid at one time :) But Kique looks awesome. A definate must have!

Oh, and a nice request, Richard ;)

Keep up the good work, Victor.

-- Jeff

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 11:31 PM

.... it gets very itchy when the hair regrows....

....not very appropriate when you have to be in a corporate office and resist scratching like as if you have fleas....

Eternal Hobbyist

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 7:27 AM

Infinity10: TMI, TMI!!!!! Everyone else: I wasn't knocking it folks it just looked different than what I had seen before. Just wanted to make sure that was an intended effect. David

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 7:34 AM

sorry, honestly do not know that acronym, but er, never mind.

This is a nice texture set for my Apollo Max and he deserves a treat.

Eternal Hobbyist

seattletim ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 8:49 AM

The full bush is one of the many things that distinguish him from other models. Well done!

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 8:56 AM

TMI= Too Much Information. Usually used in reference when someone reveals something personal to an unsuspecting audience. David

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 9:14 AM

Dave -

argh

( meanwhile, keeps bumping up apollo-related product thread)

Eternal Hobbyist

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 11:12 AM

TMI is one I use all the time with friends but now it backfires and they use it on me too!! 

BUMP!!  :lol:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

shaft73 ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 3:15 PM

Quote - .... it gets very itchy when the hair regrows....

....not very appropriate when you have to be in a corporate office and resist scratching like as if you have fleas....

Well you lost a date here! :)

Ravenhair ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 4:23 PM

Hey Victor, excellent work, see, that's something I can't do, texturing human bodies, I always admire the ones who can do that, and you are on the list.

Mila Abbott (Ravenhair)

Everybody is born ignorant, stupidity is a choice.

profotograf ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 6:42 PM

I will only say one thing.... Its impossible to really do pubic hair on the testicles so you'll never find an ApolloMax texture with any possible hair down there, so you will always have to postwork that.  I spent hours trying to work with Jepe on the first hairy ApolloMax texture (Dick AM VI) and we pulled our hair out trying to make the pubic hair work on the gens maps.  The testicular map is soooo small, that anything painted or put onto them, will be so stretched that any hair will turn into a grey blur on them.  plus the texture map for the top of the shaft where it connects into the body area, is als stretched although theoretically it shouldn't do that.  So, for ApolloMax, anything below the body line connection to the gens, is gonna be postwork only. 

The maker of the figure argued with me that the figure was "perfect" and that nothing was impossible with him.  I dare anyone to have success with turning the peanut sized map into anything but a grey blur.... smile

The texture Mr. Lopez is great... compliments.

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 10:36 PM

Hopefully this will be out by Friday. Looks to be a mega male texture event for my paycheck this time out :) But I just gotta have this :)

-- Jeff

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 12:25 AM

I shall try growing dynamic hairs on Apollo's gens to enhance the overall effect. 
He should not feel any itchiness.

I too am looking forward to Kique being released.

: )

Eternal Hobbyist

jefsview ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 10:57 PM

So, did this get stuck in the pipeline? I'm eagerly awaiting it. To tell teh truth, I won't have any funds available until Friday, but there are quick a few new male textures coming out this week and I want to get an idea home much money I'll be spending (and how much food I can go without the next 2 weeks :) 

I'll keep an eye out for it, since this is for Apollo so it is under MUST HAVE :)

Best,

Jeff

usslopez ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 7:41 AM · edited Thu, 28 September 2006 at 7:46 AM

I submitted Sunday evening, I'm not sure what the turnaround is.  The cost is $8.95 but... the texture is for Poser 5 and above only, there's no P4 or PP pose file.   Sorry P4 users.  

Vic

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 2:07 PM

I work in DAZ Studio but know how to fix all that up so I'm not worried.  Are the texture loading files as .pz2 or .mt5 files??

Thanks much

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

usslopez ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 5:39 PM

They are all .pz2 files.  I have DS but I've only used it once or twice.  As it is I have P6 and barely if ever use it, only for testing really.  I'm having a hard time moving over.  I just stick to P5 since everything is already there. haha..!   I do love the occlusion lighting in 6 though it takes a while to render.   <-for me that is...  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 7:27 PM

Goodie then.  Pz2 files make it a bit easier to do.  If I get really into it and finish them all I may just have to share them for the other D|S users that might have an interest in this fine package!!  😄

All the best

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2006 at 10:57 PM

I think it would be great if, as a user of Poser 6 (80% of the time) and Daz Studio (20% of the time), I could use the set in both.

I like the eye textures which are coming with the set.

Eternal Hobbyist

jefsview ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:18 AM

Geez, I'm a little depressed. Still hoping this is out before the end of the weekend, but it's not looking good. Guess there's been a deluge of submitted products at the end of the month here.

:(

Someone shout when it arrives.

-- Jeff

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 11:03 AM

No, not good... got kicked back because of a sententce in the readme file.   So it might take another week.  :(

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 10:14 PM

Any word on this yet? I've got a little cash stashed away for it :)

-- Jeff

usslopez ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:13 PM

Is up in the marketplace.  Thanks all for looking and showing interest. 

Vic

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 6:47 PM

Coolness!! 

Thank you so much for keeping interest in our boy Apollo!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jefsview ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:24 PM

:)

I am now VERY HAPPY!

And I second Richard: Thanks for supporting Apollo!

-- Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.