Tue, Oct 1, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Found it, but then I lost it- spot the settings

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 11:56 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:28 PM

file_356019.gif

Here's the deal. I was setting up the last Poser pic, and went to the head camera to do some stuff with (I thought), Vickie 3 SAE. Instead of the usual few blinks, grins, and snarls, I had oodles of settings (as you see, 4 African settings at the top alone). From the size of the long slider on the right, you can see literally dozens of choices.

I was going to explore all these settings, and tried to load Vicky and get to work, but the settings are gone now. Just the usual stuff I used to get.

i haven't loaded the Daz people again or anything like that between now and then.

I went back to the picture that I last used, and the settings are there, but the figure is labelled as 'figure 1', no help there. And as you see, it begins with morph settings.

I have looked for a good 45 minutes for this again. Figuring (right? wrong?) that most morphs would be in the Pose section, I've been going through the various settings, with no joy.

So does anyone recognize these settings, and how I get them to load in the 1st place? This was used with V3 SAE, loaded from the free V3/M3/Hiro download, into Poser 5. Too late to post for tonight, but maybe tomorrow..thanks

And just an odd thought- is there a way (in Poser) to have it burp out all the names of the products used? would make many of our jobs easier..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

R_Hatch ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 12:41 AM

If you're running a flavor of windows, open the Runtime:libraries:character: DAZ People folder and hit CTRL+F, then type in one of those dial names where it says "a word or phrase in the file". A gentleman named Robert should announce that he's the brother of one of your parents.

Kuladen ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 1:08 AM

file_356035.jpg

Looks like the international beauties from DAZ. 

arcady ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 3:06 AM

I was thinking 'vicky2'.

But its been a long time since I've loaded v2 in, so I'm not sure.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:28 AM · edited Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:37 AM

hmm....worth a look. thanks. Unless the International Beauties were a freebie, I don't know. I did find some faces with ethnic names (Diverse Beauties), but they kept looking for a DAZ directory in Poser 5 that was looking for an INJ file. Welp, it's definately more than I had. I'll check, and report back if that's not it.

TDO ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:45 AM · edited Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:48 AM

Dyslexia: creatively misspelling won word at a time even with a spell checker.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 11:01 AM

found it. I don't remember downloading this, but with 20k+ items downloaded, it's possible..thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Kuladen ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 12:35 PM

The full international beauties pack was not a freebie, but the free face poses at daz do use the morphs from that pack...could be why it was looking for the inj folder.  If you don't have the full package, it cant find them.  It goes a long way in explaining why the morph dials show up (not sure if the dials show up ven if it cant find the morphs it is looking for).

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 8:29 PM

good ta know..sigh..isn't the first time i've got the dependency blues..;) thanks...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.