Sat, Aug 3, 5:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: Britney Spears in Freestuff

Pinto ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 9:02 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:08 PM

Of the 2136 (latest count), download attempts, was ANYONE sucessful? Pinto

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 9:20 PM

Very WTB

GrayMare ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 9:31 PM

Me. The day it was posted. But I got it for somebody else, yeah, that's it, I got her for a "friend". I'd never get Brit for myself or anything. For some freaky reason I got it, and don't even have Vickie... GrayMare

tbsro ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 9:57 PM

I got it the day it was posted.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 10:22 PM

hehe I didnt know there was one in freestuff..... lol now I do! Its downloading right now :)

angielyn ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 10:42 PM

I wasn't able to download it. I had to have someone else download it for me.

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 11:25 PM

Nope.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 1:50 AM

I haven't been able to get it either. Download stops after 68K. Liz Pope Dreamspiner Inc.

grahamjames ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 2:44 AM

I know people in this forum don't like GetRight but this is one case where you need it ! I had problems with one of Quagnons earlier freestuff offerings,thanks by the way Quagnon I really like your models. What I did was right click the link and click properties to get the website address then after going to the site I used GetRight to download the file. The server keeps dropping the download but GetRight allows you to continue. Please note that I did not strip any sites and at approx 1 hour to download 1MB GetRight wasn't exactly acting as a download accelerator ! Programs like this do occasionally have their uses and on my computer GetRight does not run on startup I only invoke it when I need it, say after 3 or 4 failed attempts at downloading a file. Hope this helps some of you. The Britney texture looks very good but I don't have Vicky.

ohl ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 6:11 AM

Download stops after 68KB using GoZilla accelerator. Tried many times without succes.

angelus_ ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 7:15 AM

I tried downloading it again (the 15th time!) and it didn't work. Please could some one e-mail it me, angelus_707@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 7:56 AM

I got it the first day, no problem, too...or so I thought until I just checked it and found it was corrupt....went to freestuff and tried downloading it again, twice, just to get a 5 MB file in 45 seconds...LOL..now I'm downloading it (25% now) just fine using GETRIGHT. Yes, I said Getright...it's not the software that's wicked, just the users...:>) Getright has saved the day for me many times, esp. when a download is 10 or 15 MB and I don't want to babysit it all night long...:>)

neurocyber ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 8:13 AM

Thanks Quagnon!!!!! Britney Spears is awesome!!!! Every one must be exited 2309 downloads! Seems she's getting streched a little thin by all the down loads. I got her in 3 tries and thats good in my book. I found I had to clear my temp internet file folder and history to make each try work. Wow is she worth it! :- :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Dragontales ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 2:28 PM

Just downloaded it fine with a t1 connection. I don't have vicky either, so it's basically useless to me right now. :(

Jim Burton ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 2:48 PM

It only took me a little over a minute too, on a T1. I couldn't get it to open on my Mac though, in addition to Vicky (which I have) you need the flip Hair and Catsuit and ankle boots, I assume the last two are the ones in the Vicky clothing Pack, which while I own them aren't on this machine either. It was also missing a eyelash transparency file and a bump map, I didn't look to see if they were in the Zip.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.