Mon, Sep 23, 10:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:56 am)

Subject: Iksar Poser Models

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 10:59 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

I am an avid player of the MMORPG Everquest and was wondering if anyone had done any Poser5 models of the Iksar race? Looking for some free or moderately priced models.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 6:28 PM

like to hear this one

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 10:49 PM

It's been on my to-do list for a while....and I have to dig through my backup disks for my reference shots as it's been a year or so since I left EQ.

If it's something that isn't needed right away (like say, gimme a month or so....just bought a house and will be in the process of packing, moving and general associated madness) I'll give myself a kick and get these started. Male or female first?

Um...in the mean time, if you need some sort of EQ fix, the most I have right now are some woodie & dark elf textures for Mayadoll (on my site and here in freebies), and a DE set for Aiko on my forums. Am also getting a newbie pack going for DE Hiro as well. You would have to sign up for the Aiko set....she's a special download for members only. But it's free to join....and you'll have a better chance of reminding me of impending Iskar goodness there too. (I don't always remember to visit Rosity every day)

And here's my site

And my forums....you'll see the Aiko DE preview in the VIP lounge area.

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

Rainfeather ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 1:07 AM

that sounds exciting! i must admit i haven't seen one in the MP...thought i wasn't looking hard enough. can't wait to see what Realmling comes up with...one of my alt's an iksar shaman ;)

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 5:21 AM

Quote - It's been on my to-do list for a while....and I have to dig through my backup disks for my reference shots as it's been a year or so since I left EQ.

If it's something that isn't needed right away (like say, gimme a month or so....just bought a house and will be in the process of packing, moving and general associated madness) I'll give myself a kick and get these started. Male or female first?

Um...in the mean time, if you need some sort of EQ fix, the most I have right now are some woodie & dark elf textures for Mayadoll (on my site and here in freebies), and a DE set for Aiko on my forums. Am also getting a newbie pack going for DE Hiro as well. You would have to sign up for the Aiko set....she's a special download for members only. But it's free to join....and you'll have a better chance of reminding me of impending Iskar goodness there too. (I don't always remember to visit Rosity every day)

And here's my site

And my forums....you'll see the Aiko DE preview in the VIP lounge area.

Cool I will check it out. Look forward to what you come up with as to the iksar models. I play a beastlord on the Cazic Thule server.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

Realmling ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 8:48 AM

I had a beastie and a necro Isk on Maelin to round out my gaggle of girls. =) (and another couple odd ones on other servers I've forgotten about)

Found my reference shots.....I may need a good side profile shot from someone. I have just about every angle on the head but that....

~~

Rainfeather ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 8:59 AM

that's awesome Realmling...give us a nudge when you finish it will ya? i missed my ssssssillly iksar. been a year since i played.

Realmling ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 9:26 AM

Working with my partner in crime....we may do an affordable generic lizard personage and offer an Iskar add-on for free (since there's really no other way to offer EQ related items without getting oneself in trouble...)

But either way, things will be done. :biggrin: (I even started on the female last night....crazy me with a million things to do coulding get lizzies off my brain...)

~~

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 3:15 PM

LOL Dang if you ever make an iksar - do tell me :)

And if you need someone to test it - do tell me as well!

(Muahahah should we now see who is on which server? :P)

Silke

Rainfeather ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 4:03 PM

lol,  if  we must....formerly Veeshan server, now merged and called Luclin

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 6:31 PM

As long as people don't mind me taking some artistic liscence here and there.... =) I did get started on the female, but I may switch...I have the feeling it will be easier to convert a male figure into a lizard.

Only other issue is how exactly does one make lizard humanoids anatomically correct? :blink:

~~

Silke ( ) posted Thu, 02 November 2006 at 3:32 PM

Yup, Male is preferred. I don't think many female ones around.

And - AB here. :)

Silke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.