Thu, Oct 17, 5:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 1:31 am)

Subject: Problem with shopping at 3D Commune...

rofocale ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 6:51 PM · edited Thu, 17 October 2024 at 5:24 AM

file_358179.jpg

Howdy!

I was wondering if any one else stumble into problems when trying to pay with credit card at 3D Commune´s site? After filling the first form I get this message shown on the attached picture. I have already been in contact with the owner of the site to solve this problem, but without luck...

I have shut down the firewall (temporarily) put in the site´s url in the trusted site zone in my browser,IE 6, (yeh I know it´s old...so what?) but the same error message shows up.

Am I the only one that got this problem, it´s only at 3D Commune site, not at the other ones.

RandC ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 7:00 PM · edited Tue, 31 October 2006 at 7:01 PM

Did you notify the 3DC store staff?...it would be a good place to start. Why are you posting here when its a 3DC issue? they have a store forum and if you have to you can sitemail the owne Mark

RandC

rofocale ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 7:11 PM

As I wrote first. I have already been in contact with the owner (Mark). My reason for posting here (if you must know) is to see if there are others dealing with the same problem. Alright?  It is not a 3DC issue, it is a shopping issue...:)

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 8:04 PM

I haven't had that problem. I've bought things there.

The only issue I have with that site is the fact that each time I load the page it makes the window teensy weensy weensy!!!  It's a PITA having to resize it after each page load.  I wish they would fix that part.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 8:12 PM

I use my CC all the time at 3DC and never got that error

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 12:27 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I have a problem using my CC at Poser Pros.   It's the same card I use at all the other online stores but since March of this year Poser Pros stopped accepting it.   I contacted their staff, nothing.  After giving up for months I followed a friend's advice and contacted them again - guess what?  Still nothing.   So, I dont' shop there anymore.  I suppose they have more customers than they can handle so they don't mind losing one ;)

rant over

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 12:57 AM

Mark hasn't answered? Thats a bit odd...anyways, from that error, it sounds as tho maybe a store has closed and just hasn't been deleted in the system or something? ~shrugs~ I really have no clue...

I would give Mark another chance...he's usually very prompt, but this being a holiday, he might be a bit tied up ;)

{thinking a bit more.....is this the first time you have tried shopping at 3DC?}

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

RandC ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 6:33 AM

Rolfocal , let me know what the product is and the the stor owner and I will see what the problem is for you.....if not I can get a store admin to contact you.

Randc

BECamation ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:23 AM

I've been in contact with Michael since his first email and have answered each one.

Did I miss something Michael?

Last time you said you'd use Paypal instead but I never saw another order from you.

It has to be something on your local machine can you possibly try another machine? I know you've turned off your firewall and any ad blocking software and still have the problem. Have you deleted cookies and rebooted?

I can't explain the problem because no one else is having it that we can see. :(

Obviously we are valid and we've been selling online for years to thousands of people without issues.

It's Fabi's hair products he's trying to pick up. I've also given him a secure link to enter his CC info to our web hosting companies web site A1 HostCo so I can try to run it manualy for him but have not heard anything back.

Sorry to post this all here because it's not Rosity related but felt I had to. :) Hope that's ok.

Oh yes Acadia  said:

"It's a PITA having to resize it after each page load.  I wish they would fix that part"

You can set your site prefs to NOT resize images or pop up's so you can fix it yourself. :)

Mark 

elzoejam ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:40 AM

You can? I didn't know you could do that! Off to check my preferences! :-)

Sarah

BECamation ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:43 AM

yes that and if you check on the main store page you can set your prefs for the store too.

http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/options.mv

http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/store/display.mv?sf right under the java drop down menu

Mark

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.