Thu, Oct 3, 1:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT My baldness for Rayraz

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:25 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:23 AM
Forum Moderator

**The razor burns are gone now.  Time to go hat shopping.**

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

draculaz ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 2:37 AM

teehee

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 4:49 AM

Holy Ned !!! Arrgggggghhh,  my eyes !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

mboncher ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 8:21 AM

My oh My that's a sourpuss and grumpyface. ;c)  You wear it well though and you have that very stylish goatee like me.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:17 PM

omg what have i done!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:57 PM

i should take a photo too huh?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:20 PM

I feel younger all the time (and I'm not young..;) don't look like a fizz you want to disrespect..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 7:28 PM
Forum Moderator

**Pakled that went right over my head.  I could feel the rush of air as it went by though.

Mboncher I was smiling, but apparently it did not show up in the photo.

Rayraz please post up your photo. 

Draculaz and sackrat it is not like I am naked.**

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 9:28 PM

gasp

The top of your head is nekkid! 
What's next, you'll shave your beard and moustache?

Just leave the eyebrows alone willya?  ;)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

ddaydreams ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 10:46 PM

Bad time of year for that . At least in the nothern hemisphere.

I shave my head in the summer, real close, nice and shiny :)

YODA: need sun glasses, you will

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 10:52 PM
Forum Moderator

**Conniekat8 my eyebrows, eyelashes, and nasal hair have been accidently burned off in fourth of july gunpowder mishaps, but I will not willingly shave them off.

ddaydreams I already need the sunglasses.**

Ang25 ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 8:44 AM

Its time again for a "post your picture" Thread ! Unfortunately, I am not home till Sunday, so I won't be able to. I could even sneak a pic up of Ray, once I get home. Nothing says you need a head of hair to be cute. You just have to have a sense of comfort with yourself and others will like you for who you are.
:-D   took me years to figure that out for myself. (of course now I have some extra weight issues that make following my own advice difficult, LOL)

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:18 AM · edited Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:21 AM

Angie, if u move to amsterdam we'll both go to the gym and u can lose the extra weight and i can gain some extra weight(/mass)
btw, were u implying u think im cute? :tongue1:

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

ddaydreams ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:59 AM

To maintian the Dome. A cordless norelco floating head reflex plus model, u know the kind with three round blades that can all flex individualy and flex toward the middle, does the job well getting into the divots where a mere strait blade can't get to.

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 10:12 AM
Forum Moderator

Ang25 I know all about extra weight.  Every time I go up in the mountains I feel like I am having a heart attack.  Thanks for the razor advice ddaydreams.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 8:59 PM

Looks pretty good on you Dan.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:29 PM

it means you have the face of someone you don't want to f-..er, mess with..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Ang25 ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:32 PM

btw Yes Ray, you are cute. No implying necessary.  :)

Dan, every time I climb a flight of stairs it takes the breath out of me. Not sure I could climb a mountain without actually having a heartattack, lol.

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 9:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks Incarnadine and pakled.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 2:10 PM

Quote - btw Yes Ray, you are cute. No implying necessary.  :) Dan, every time I climb a flight of stairs it takes the breath out of me. Not sure I could climb a mountain without actually having a heartattack, lol.

Take on running! It helps 😉 I've got asthma which makes me terrible at running long distances, but since i've started running every night since a week or three i can run at least 150% of the distance i used to be able to run. I'm hoping to make that much more btw :tongue1: LOL

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 4:24 PM

Why run if you're not being chased ?

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 7:14 PM

Quote - The razor burns are gone now.  Time to go hat shopping.

My brother, who's totally drunk right now, says theres no need to go hat shopping 'cuz u'd look like a gangsta 'n apparently ur not a gangster. then again he also said u look gangsta enough without a hat. so either way, gangsta or not, the hat aint needed :tongue1:

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

UVDan ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 8:33 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks to you and your brother, but I did not need the hat as a fashion accessory, but to keep my head warm at night.:lol:

GregerE has been photoshopping various hairstyles on my baldness over in the Rhino forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.