Mon, Sep 30, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: downloads

icerunner ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:33 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:44 AM

Bought a couple of files yesterday. Tried all day to download them. Thought I would try this morning, but was told I had exceeded the amount I was allowed. Could you reset them for me please. Order number: 111128719 35860.zip 40586.zip regards

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:42 PM

Hi,

I've reset your downloads.  Please be sure to disable your download accelerator before downloading because that is what will cause the problem :)

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thank you once again for shopping at the MarketPlace!

Debbie M.

icerunner ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 8:21 PM

Thanks Debbie, I don't have a download accelerator, but I do think I might be having trouble with my modem. Still I'm going to try again now, but if it doesn't work, I'll leave the other downloading until I have had it seen too. I take it that I can get you to reset it at a later date if that is the trouble? Regards Diane

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 8:27 PM

Hey Diane,

Yes, please let me know if you have problems, and I can definitely reset your downloads if necessary.

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.