Sun, Sep 22, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: pictures coming out so small.

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 11:39 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:21 AM

when i try to open a picture into photoshop, it is very small, how can i fix this?

rickymaveety ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 11:44 AM

How do you have your render options set?? 

Could be worse, could be raining.

JenX ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 11:51 AM

If you want a larger render, you have to first set up your render dimensions.  At the top, click on the Render selection, then click on Render Settings.  Set up the size of your render, then make sure to select "Render to: New Window". 
A thing to remember, the larger the image, the longer the render is going to take ;) 

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:02 PM

i did, it doesnt work, and my render is so cool!

JenX ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:03 PM

Did you also change the pixel size of your render?

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:44 AM

Are you hitting File>Save or File>Save last render (after rendering)? The former saves the scene, with a 91 pixels square thumbnail image for the Content palette - it's the latter you want to save your images.

music2u4u ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:30 AM

If you open your render>render settings and click on the presets bar under deminsions and select "custom" you can type in your heighth and width sizes (I use 1280x1024 which is a 4.5 ratio and fills my screen completely. After you type them in, click accept at the bottom and the viewport will show you the areas that will be included in your render.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.