Sun, Sep 22, 1:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Posing House mouse??

starr_moongoddess ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 1:02 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:25 PM

I have 3 mice in my scene, I changed their poses and then I saved but Im trying to repose because he wont fit on my table, but I've tried all the channels on the dial and I cant get him to pose for any of them no matter which pose or which way I have him whats wrong?

The soul has no window...If the eyes have no tears!

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 6:59 AM

That's a little hard to tell - could you post screen shots of your Scene palette with the thing loaded? How did you save - as a scene file (.daz)?

starr_moongoddess ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 11:34 AM

Ok I think I figured it out so I guess I will see when the scene is complete lol..thank you :D

The soul has no window...If the eyes have no tears!

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 9:22 AM

file_361077.jpg

Starr .... good news.  Vilian has agreed to work with me on a "Clothe the Mousie" project.  Very soon we should have a whole new line of outfits that will work in D|S and Poser .... and all as freebies.

Keep your eye on Vilian's freebie area.  They will be popping up there.

Could be worse, could be raining.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 9:23 AM

file_361078.jpg

And a second set, with one for Valentine's Day.

Could be worse, could be raining.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.