Tue, Oct 1, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Universal Poses?

Dorie0924 ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 4:40 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Does that mean I can apply one figures pose to another?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 4:53 PM · edited Tue, 28 November 2006 at 5:04 PM

Yes, that means the pose will work with many different characters.

Also see this link
Dp posted some info 😉

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Dorie0924 ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 5:13 AM

Thank for the reply 

Are universal poses just for poser characters?

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 7:44 AM

Unless they're building self-collision into poser, I don't see how poses can be truly universal - Jessi  patting her tummy applied to The Freak for example, or vice versa.

My Freebies

lkendall ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 8:36 AM

11/30/06

According to staff at CP forums, this all but replaces bipedal Puppet Master. They have offered refunds to people who recently bought PM while waiting for Poser 7.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 10:14 AM

You always could use poses from different figures. I regularly use Posette poses with Vicky3. Usually they only require slight modification, except maybe to the hands - but applying a stock hand pose corrects that.

lkendall ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 12:51 PM

11/30/06

Phantast:

I use poses from various figures also. But, I have a great capacity to sit for hours tweaking dials. 

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 6:51 PM

Hours? A minute or two at most. It's not even worth saving the adjusted pose.

AnAardvark ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 8:26 PM

Quote - You always could use poses from different figures. I regularly use Posette poses with Vicky3. Usually they only require slight modification, except maybe to the hands - but applying a stock hand pose corrects that.

I even have that problem when applying poses to figures anyway. If you've morphed a female figure at all, you have to adjust nearly all crossed hands poses; if you are using a seated pose, you have to modify based on seat hight and shoewear; if you are using a pose where the figure touches itself you have to modify it if it is wearing clothes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.