Thu, Sep 19, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: NEW temporary V4 seam guide link

SnowSultan ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:52 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Attached Link: 2nd V4 seam guide download link

Wow, I didn't expect so many to download my seam guides for V4 so quickly...guess a lot of people want to get to work on textures ASAP.   :)   The bandwidth on my free R'osity account has been exceeded, so I moved them to my other space.

PLEASE don't download them from this new location unless you actually plan on using them. I'll give DAZ a friendly poke tomorrow to try and get them posted soon. Thanks for your understanding!

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

rhidragon ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:29 AM

Thank you snowsultan.

judee3d ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:54 AM

These are the same as the first, right? Just a second link?

As always, your seam guides are much appreciated snowsultan. Thanks especially for getting this one out so quickly! 

judee

Elliandra ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:07 AM

*Thank you!

Elli*

Inspiration is like the faintest wisp of an illusive fragrance, soaring out of reach until you think you have lost it when suddenly it reappears out of nowhere to fill your mind and soul with such an intensity that it consumes you....

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 8:11 AM

thanks bunches!

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

macdubhgal ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 8:29 AM

Thanks SnowSultan!! Your seam guides are a first-stop must-have! Thanks so much!

SnowSultan ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 11:47 AM

Yes, they're the same set of guides as before but they do have a different name (this one is just "v4.zip").  Sorry about that, but you'll only need one anyway.   :)

Thanks!

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Undina ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:01 PM

Thanks a lot

Undina

Hyria ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:17 PM

Very appreciated. Thank you so much SnowSultan.

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:39 PM

Oh, thank you so very much! I was just trying to make a set myself with UV Mapper but...yeah, got lost on the head/face map, where the eyesockets should be and, arrg! So I appreciate finding this link. your maps are the best. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

c-design ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 10:40 AM

Thank you very much !!!!!!

jonnywhoa ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 4:13 PM

Thanks Snowsultan

MikeJ ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 5:09 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=50025

Thank you much, Snow Sultan. Any chance you could check out my question about the eye UV's at DAZ' Nuts 'n Bolts Forum? http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=50025

Basically I'm wondering how it is the Eye Surface material has UV's but they don't line up with the Eye Surface mesh. I'd like to be able to use it for painting specularity maps, but it seems it would have to be re-UV mapped to do so.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.