Sun, Aug 4, 3:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: Thank you

promiselamb ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 4:33 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:45 AM

I would like to thank everyone that has left a comment and support on my images the last few days.
My mother finally did pass away today. and the images of my son going through it all helped me deal with it. it was a great way to let things out.

the hardest part I think is the pain it brings a little child that sees life as being forever.
and that feels his nanny would be with him forever is so crushing.
I know people say he is young and children are reziliant  they bounce back.
But I dont believe this at all. children are masters at looking innocent and stuffing things deep inside. they have not learned different ways to let it out. such as some of us might let it out in art or poems or music maybe even anger.

I know my son still cries for his dog misty every now and then that passed away 3 years ago.
so the hard part is helping a child let these feelings out and watching them go through it. when in their mind they think orange juice and lots of rest would have fixed it.
so the  real challenge now is working with my son so he dont stuff these feelings.
im sorry if im just rambling I have had zero sleep. but I really wanted to thank everyone
for all the support
God Bless you all

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 2:10 PM · edited Sat, 06 January 2007 at 2:12 PM

file_364715.jpg

I am sorry to hear about your loss and my deepest sympathies for you and your family.

Sometimes I would like to return to the age of your son and to feel the things as him. The innocence, can be, but when he yells, he is as ours, we have to extract it for voice. So complicated, yes, but the good way for don't have some wrong sequence in the future...In french, there is a sentence that says : "les mots sortent par des maux" (words go out by error) and I fell for you your word go out with some pictures of your son. A distinct way for reserving your feelings and so sensational.

promiselamb ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 4:48 PM

Oh thank you so much Valouchufy :-) that was so sweet I love the image and your kind words :-)
I am printing out your image for a keep sake. thank you so much it ment a lot to me :-)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 5:12 PM

😄

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 5:30 PM

I am sorry to hear about your loss,
my deepest sympathies for you and your family

I know how it feels if you lost somebody.......
I wish you strength...

BTW I saw your pictures, they express so much

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 8:07 PM

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. It was devasting when I lost my mother. I know there are no words that can soothe you but you are in my prayers....... Karen

Dianthus ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2007 at 12:48 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel as my mum died when only 52. But i always have her with me. As a part of me is her. Takecare
Chris

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2007 at 2:28 AM

Take good care Miranda. You know my thoughts are with you.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

waldomac ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2007 at 8:10 AM

My condolences to you and your family. I know we, as a community here, are a pretty supportive bunch. This is a nice place to be.

I'll pray for you all this week.
John

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 12:59 PM

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss Miranda. Hopefully your son will find a way to work through the grief. Time will dull the pain, but never takes it completely away.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

promiselamb ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2007 at 5:22 PM

aaaahhh thank all of you so much for all your support it really ment a lot to me. it has added a smile when a smile seem so hard to find. thank you all so much :-)
and Valouchufy thank you again for the photo .. a big hug for you as well :-)
Miranda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.