Mon, Sep 30, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: DV Capture error, what to do ???

alexsm ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 7:17 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 4:26 PM

file_365309.GIF

Hi, sorry if I wrhite in wrong phorum.  I try to capture video from my cam, i uje Ulead VideoStudio 9.  when I try to save it on DV format' this get me the next error....  I try to download the treal 10 version, and checed the drivers on IEEE. nothing help.  If I understand wrhite, the problem come from Ulead capture plugin, of DV.  What I can do with this problem ?      

Thanks, AlexSM.

RodneyB ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 1:48 PM

Can you save it to any format?

alexsm ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 1:57 AM

yes, I try to save it on mp4, this work when I change Capture plug-in. But I don't like this option, becose I can't change it to Xvid  codec.

I am new in this sphare, and when I beggin to capture the video, to understend and fined the good programms for this, this take me MANY time. :) So, I afraide to begine try new wrodes and use other codex for tihs.

The problem begine affter format, maybe this can be problem becose I don't install somethig ? But, I don't thing so.... :((

Tilandra ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 6:23 AM

Ulead software can be quirky.  I have not played with their DV capture area, but I seem to remember hearing complaints about it.  Have you installed all the updates and patches available?  Version 10 has been out for quite some time, so I would think V9 would be all patched up by now.

Have you tried a different software package to import your digital video from your camera?

alexsm ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 10:31 AM

I don't intalled any paches on V.9, but this was worked before the format, what a strange. 
No, I don't have another software. :( 

I thing, only format maybe can help in this problem. 

Thanks, AlexSM.

Tilandra ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 1:40 PM

It's possible the capture plugin got corrupted, I suppose.  I imagine you tried uninstalling and reinstalling UV9?

Have you checked the hard drive you're importing to to make sure it's got enough space?  Have you checked that hard drive for errors?  Have you changed any settings on your camera that might affect the import?

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sun, 21 January 2007 at 5:50 PM

Try using a different capture program. I've had problems capturing with editing aplication as well and just don't bother anymore. Now I use, exclusively, http://windv.mourek.cz/ to grab all my DV. It's small, easy to use and free.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.