Mon, Sep 9, 8:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Poser forum users - older not younger ?

Likos ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 12:49 PM

Quote - 101100

**SoulTaker ** I hope I'm not the only one that got that.

34 last month.

RedHawk ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 1:52 PM

Quote - > Quote - 101100

34 last month.

Probably not the only one......
...but I never was fluent in binary..... :unsure:

<-insert words of wisdom here->

Likos ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 2:22 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - 101100

34 last month.

Probably not the only one......
...but I never was fluent in binary..... :unsure:

Neither am I:
http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~gurwitz/core5/nav2tool.html

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 2:33 PM

there are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't -someone's tag line around here...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 10:33 AM

I got it.  I love binary.

As I said earlier, I'm 34 but my crowning achievement was last year.  I took my kids (14 and 13 years old at the time) to a rated R movie and got carded.  The manager and I had to have a nice discussion about why I was POed because they kept insisting my kids were not my kids and that we were all underage.  They've cracked down on minors getting into rated R shows around here.

I listen to all kinds of music and I've had a computer for the past 22 years.  I remember when the internet consisted of local bulletin board systems.  I love how it's all evolved and the things you can do just keep increasing.

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 11:21 AM

Well, I don't feel so bad now...I thought I was gonna be swimming in sea of young'uns.

I'm 41, and act like I'm 21 cause I'm a major gamer and techno-geek and get excited at all things new in the techno-world.  My house looks like a BestBuy exploded in it.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 2:08 PM

Quote - My house looks like a BestBuy exploded in it.

~Hehe!~ Mine too! I get excited as well when some new gadget comes out on the market. Im so computer crazy till I went and bought 108 PowerMac PC's at an auction.....they're old and hardly any space on the HDD's, but...I couldn't stop myself :lol:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 2:21 PM · edited Mon, 15 January 2007 at 2:24 PM

Quote - Hehe oh yeah. the Cool Mum syndrome.. Where it's neat to overhear, but one shouldn't overdo it ;) (as in "yeah ok mum, you're cool... now bugger off...")

I can relate... Sort of... I'm the cool stepmom, especially with the boys, they think it's the neatest thing that I'm into computers, and gaming, and 3D and that I do Engineering and can make things around the house (like use a saw and a drill)...  I had a big Huh? Whaaaat? moment when the 16-yr old was braging about me to his friends and how I know more about computers then his compouter-geek friend.... and they wanted to borrow one of my playstation games... LOL... Who? Me? [looking around]  What a quackup!

We're remodeling the house, and have to plan an 'adult AV and gaming area" and Kids 'AV and gaming area'...  Well, Kids ... they're 16 and 18

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.