Sun, Oct 6, 11:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Chat Room Survey

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 1:33 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

How many people would use a chat room if we had one just for fractals?  Of course you would not have to talk fractals all the time, but it would be a place for fractal artists to exchange views and get to know one another.  Put a note on this thread if you are interested.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 1:38 AM

I would.

Rykk ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 9:49 PM

I used to use the old fractal chat thingie to walk folks thru my tutorials or help with any problems they were having with them a couple of years ago. It was pretty useful for that kind of thing...

Rick

CarolSassy ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 9:40 AM

I would.  In fact I already have a fellow fractal artist that is also interested on getting together in chat.  That would be LottaLagg1. (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

FireLily ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 5:44 PM · edited Thu, 25 January 2007 at 5:46 PM

I would be interested.  :)

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 8:24 AM

I've no experience with chatting so I'm a bit hesitant. And at the moment don't have much time. One thing I do know: I wouldn't step in a chat with the whole of Rendo. A chat just for the fractalists does sound much more appealing.

Dinhi ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 9:34 AM

I would enjoy the opportunity! 

Namaste...it's universal  [ =

XoxoTree ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 9:11 PM

I was just thinking how nice i would be to have a  fractal night in chat...yes yes yes!

"One Oneness One"

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2007 at 12:48 AM

Quote - I was just thinking how nice i would be to have a  fractal night in chat...yes yes yes!

Set a date and time.
There are a few rooms that have been empty this past week.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2007 at 5:17 AM

It would be nice to have a daytime chat too.  I don't come online much at night when my honey's home.  I know that not everyone is able to, but...maybe some of us might?

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

XoxoTree ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 2:20 PM

Set a date and time.

I'm open for anytime, I would like to know about others, 

I think Sunday night might be good for those who work for a living.

What do other think of this,,, I game.

"One Oneness One"

mountmous ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 6:32 AM

Your sunday night could be our monday morning....

vikinglady ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 10:59 AM

How about 2 times 18 hours apart on Rosity CST zone Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening?

Or one time for evenings
GMT:  Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 17:00; Sun 11:00 AM; Midnight Sun-Mon; Mon 4:00 AM *
GMT -6 rosity:  Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 23:00; Sun 5:00 PM; Mon 6:00 AM; Mon 10:00 AM *
GMT +7:  Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 10:00; Sun 4:00 AM; Sun 5:00 PM; Sun 9:00 PM *
GMT +13:  Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 06:00; Midnight Sat-Sun; Sun 1:00 PM; Sun 5:00 PM *
 UTC - GMT;  Nashville - 6;  Bangkok + 7;  Sydney + 13

Dinhi ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:19 PM

How about they just give the fractal community a room, like they did the other art forms, and when your on, your on!  Pop in!    Too easy huh.....

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:45 PM

Great idea!  Then we can just meet someone in the room whenever we want.  Like if I see you drooling over my blue tacos, and I see you're still online, then I can message you and say, 'Hey!  Cut that out!  Let's meet in the chatroom.  I'll give you the recipe, and you can make your own!' lol q-: 

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

XoxoTree ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:56 PM

Oh I love the idea of a  room for fractal freaks  and artist!!!

"One Oneness One"

Dinhi ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:59 PM

hahaha...hey now, after that wonderfully named fractal, I grabbed a bag of tortilla chips, blue corn mind you, and am eating some now...eeehhhh   Off to get some hot stew we were warming up, its cold here in Florida darn it! [=

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 5:07 PM

I'm sure some people from other countries think I'm a complete fool for believing there could be blue crispy tacos.  Those same people have never seen Halloween black 'n' orange tortilla chips.  Oh well, there are plenty of strange foods I've never seen! lol q-:   Oh!  Imagine the blue taco shell with lettuce, onion and yellow tomatoes!!! (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

vikinglady ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:12 PM

The last I heard it is on the list of rooms to be made.

I was just making suggestions for the interim.

Or we could take over an empty room in main chat. There are 4 other rooms besides The Lounge.

three_grrr ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:27 PM

Hey! It would be great if we had a room all our own! That way, as Dinhi said, you can pop in anytime at all. My schedule is so erratic that it's hard for me to commit to a specific time and day. With a room all our own .. I can pop in whenever, so can someone from the other side of the world, regardless of time and day!

globalpuffer ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 12:26 AM

Ya, a room is definately a good idea.  (There's another side of the world?  I never knew that,  I thought there was just good ole USA)  Also for insomniacs and weirdos who are up all night, like me.

Harmen ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 6:33 AM

interesting...

:tt2:

Opportunity Establishes Creativity

Art & Texture

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 5:39 PM

Yes, could be good. This flipping time scale may present a few problems. I seem to be going to bed when America is having dinner......

vikinglady ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 11:59 PM

Jennyfnf

Quote - Yes, could be good. This flipping time scale may present a few problems. I seem to be going to bed when America is having dinner......

This is the website url I used to copy and paste from.
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html

Maybe others can post times they may be online and we can set up meetings while the chat is getting the kinks ironed out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.