Sun, Sep 22, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: HELP

starr_moongoddess ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:11 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

how do I delete this name and profile and start over with a brand new acct? Thank you

The soul has no window...If the eyes have no tears!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:56 PM · edited Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:57 PM

Hi Starr,
We do not delete accounts due to various reasons including possible purchase history, forum posts, etc   You can email admin@renderosity.com if you want to inactivate your account.

Or you can get a Username Change. If you believe that the one you selected is not right for you, we offer a service to change username.  There is a $10 fee for the service.

Also, if you have other questions, you can find some answers in our FAQS area, and also can post new questions there that haven't been asked/answered already :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

starr_moongoddess ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:00 PM

Thank you Jumpstart, if I inactivate my acct will the email part be able to be shut off as well?

The soul has no window...If the eyes have no tears!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:12 PM

Im not totally sure about that one, but if you are using an email like Yahoo or something, and you have subscribed to receive any mail from Rendo, you might have to block that on your end.

Will you be using the same email account if you create another account here?

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.