Sun, Oct 6, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: off topic.bless her soul..:(

akibabe ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 8:00 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:44 AM

anna nicole passed...im sure everyone has heard the sad news:(   im so sad..  cus i watched  her anna nicole shows:) and thought she was a lovely soul/person with a big heart:). bless her soul ............

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 8:21 AM

And bless her kid's soul as well...what will happen to him/her  now?

akibabe ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 8:37 AM

yeah... its so sad :( . lets hope the baby girl will be ok:)

Propschick ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 9:20 AM

Yes very sad...and a shocker :(

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

akibabe ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 9:56 AM

may she rest in peace now:(

*such a wonderful  person, so bubbly, smilig, and happy, never sad, never bitter..
so giving and such a warm big heart,.
 a loving mother.
 such a loving friend ,to her friends.
 i didnt know her, but she made me smile:) may she forever be remembered  as the person she was. *

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 9:58 AM

I too am quite saddened by this news.  It doesn't make a lick of difference what issues she had going on.  She was a very beautiful person inside and out.  Life was just too much for her.  Some folks think the world is better off without her and to those people I say:  She was too young, too beautiful and very misunderstood.  Reminds me of another Hollywood tragedy who many of us idolize as well. 

I hope that her little daughter doesn't land back with the trailer trash family that Anna rejected and I also hope that her money will be used to raise that child well. 

I hope Anna is flying above the clouds and smiling down on us.

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 1:23 PM

our sincere condolences to her friends and family. the many legal issues involved here are gonna make the marilyn monroe case look simple, in comparison.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 1:48 PM

Doesn't surprise me in the least.  The last few interviews I saw of her, she seemed whacked out of her mind.

I never watched her show, so I don't know if the drugged out slurred speech was normal for her, but she certainly seemed gonzo to me.

Could be worse, could be raining.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 2:00 PM

She claims to have had a speech impediment that made some of her speech patterns seem questionable.  I don't judge her, I didn't know her so it's not my place.  Folks assume what they read or hear from second hand sources or from their own observations are considered truth.  Keep in mind none of us here knew her so judging her about anything like being "whacked out" is probably not accurate.  She was who she was and she was loved and admired for what she was able to bring to our messed up little world and that's all that counts!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 2:14 PM

I'm just assuming from what I actually saw that she was whacked on something.  Not from what I heard or read anywhere.  If she had a speech impediment, then it was only evident in some interviews and not in others.  Odd sort of impediment.

Also, I am not judging her.  All that I am saying is that she appeared (to me) to have been on drugs the last time I saw her on TV.  I have no idea what she "brought" to the world that would make her the subject of love or admiration.  I never saw any of her work, so I have no idea if she was the greatest actress in the world or a talentless hack.  And .... since I never followed her career or much of anything else about her, I would have to say that I wouldn't consider myself in a position to make any judgement about her.

All I said ... and it is true ... is that when I saw her last interview she certainly looked like she was gonzoed out on something, and that it would not surprise me if, on autopsy, they find that her death was drug related.  It's not a judgement .... it's a statement of fact (that she appeared to be out of it in her last interview), and opinion (that she appeared out of it TO ME, and that it would not surprise me if it was due to drugs).

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 2:32 PM

Perhaps the autopsy will in fact reveal that she was a mess that day.  Stress can kill too and she was under allot of it with her sons death on her mind, a new born to rear and all the stuff going on with her court stuff over her "inheritance".  Perhaps, while we are thinking about it, she has a bad case of insomnia and I live with that so I know when I'm not well rested I slur my words horribly and I've been sober for almost 15 years now so it's not that!! 😉  Personally I don't think I would survive a year in Hollyweird with all the attitude, expectations and photogs & interviewers following one around all the time prying into personal and public matters 24/7.  I think I would be stressed all the time and doing things to numb myself as much as possible while still maintaining an air of normalcy to the unsuspecting masses.  Wouldn't want that sort of life at all, they can have it! :lol:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

akibabe ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 2:43 PM

yeah . i would not have managed to cope in hollyweird either.. gawd even this life i have is hard. its been so dfficult for many reasons.... that sometimes i wish i was somewhere else in the world. like a lonely island...... but anyways. no matter what the cause of her death is... she will be remembered by the ppl who liked her and loved her:)

life is hard, but life can be good

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 2:49 PM

life is hard, but life can be good

I agree totally!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 3:10 PM

Well, because of the manner of her death, whatever the cause, the sad truth is that she will also be remembered by people who didn't particularly care about her except as the punchline of someone's joke.  That's the reality of "fame" ....

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 4:57 PM

It's an old, old story ... country girl seeks fame and fortune, goes to
Hollywood, finds fame and fortune.  Ends up in the hands of vampires
who keep the fame and fortune going regardless of consequences
to the star, because their own sanguine appetite depends on the fame
and fortune.  

The old-world way of doing things worked better: keep fame and
fortune in the hands of the aristocrats.  They're not better people, but
they certainly have better handlers, concerned more with maintaining
the family name than with maximizing today's buzz. 

I don't know if the old-world way still exists anywhere; certainly not
in Britain, as witness Princess Diana's similar downward spiral.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 1:02 AM

Her death as with her life is turning into a media circus!   Now ZaZa Gabor's husband is coming forward and laying claim to paternity of her daughter! 

Anna had a very tragic life. I wasn't a fan of hers but I sure felt sorry for her because everything that has been going on with her in the past several years, and especially these past 6 months or so must have been so incredibly stressful and having to live it all out in the public eye.... I can't even imagine how painful that was for her.

It's sad that she didn't have any close friends or family (hadn't talked to her family for 10 years or more) and that everyone in her life were there because of what she could give them by way of money or "15 minutes of fame".

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Chailynne ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 2:39 AM

I read that the father listed on her daughter's birth certificate is her lawyer, and that they had some type of committment service (outside of the US). Not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, I hope he gives the little girl a good home because she's going to need it. Poor thing.

As for Anna, I didn't pay much attention to her one way or the other. Her life was certainly tragic and I hope all the rumors about her don't affect her daughter's life too much, she deserves better than those rumors.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 10:11 AM

Chailynne ... it all depends on how the DNA tests come out.  Legally, even if Mr. Stern was legally married to Ms. Smith, if he is not the biological father of the child, his legal claim on it would be tenuous at best.

Also, because of Ms. Smith's ongoing lawsuit against the children of her second husband for a big cut of his money, I'm afraid that little girl is pretty much doomed.  This, because, she now is the successor in interest to her late mother's claim.  Which means that all those money grubbing people will now want to claim the kid in order to pursue the claim on the money.

Really, people, did you really think Zsa Zsa's husband is now saying he's the father for some altruistic reason?  You ever wonder why he's only coming forward after Ms. Smith is dead?  Why not pipe up while she was alive if he really wanted to be known as the child's father?  Keep in mind that, even after DNA tests, if the "prince" was the father, all those tests would have shown is that neither of the two putative father's (Mr. Stern or whatshisname) was the father.  End of discussion.  The "prince" (and I use that term in quotes because he purchased the title) would not have been tagged as being the father because no one would have looked into it further.  (They don't run things like this through a database unless a crime has been committed and I doubt his DNA would be in a criminal database anyway).

So, just out of the blue, as soon as the mother is dead, with a strained, but still viable claim on millions of dollars, this dude comes out of the woodwork??

My guess is that, whoever gets their hands on the kid is then going to go after the money.  And, if that claim goes away, so will their interest in the kid.

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 10:54 AM

Really, people, did you really think Zsa Zsa's husband is now saying he's the father for some altruistic reason? 

That is sooo tacky.  He insinuated that she'd been with hundreds of men.  Yeah, right, you can sure tell that he was real fond of her.  What a....TOS.

Actually, I wasn't a fan of hers, but, since she died in my town (Hollyweird FLORIDA) its been on the news an awful lot.  The autopsy findings, yesterday, were similar to those of MMonroe...ie...no pills in the stomach.  There was no mention of needle marks or alternative ways of taking in a substance.  Then there are those local news reports, making it all the more confusing, that say her partner was in the room, flushing something down the toilet at the time of the 911 call.

I will follow this story, as, I simply love a mystery.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 11:53 AM

No pills in the stomach doesn't really mean anything except that any drug she might have taken were dissolved/digested before death.  Sort of depends on the drug, and, as you mentioned, the way it was taken.

Supposedly her partner flushed some stuff down the toilet at the time of the 911 call about her son, Daniel.  I haven't heard anything about him doing it at the time of her 911 call.

It will be interesting to see how the blood tests pan out ....

replicand ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 11:55 AM

Indeed, God bless the privaledged, rich and famous people who pass and please overlook the other thousands of people who die daily under more dire circumstances such as famine, civil unrest, industrial pollution and at the hands of drunk drivers.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 1:00 PM

May the God & Goddess bless everyone, rich or poor.  Tragedy is tragedy period!  :sad:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 1:26 PM

Supposedly her partner flushed some stuff down the toilet at the time of the 911 call about her son, Daniel.  I haven't heard anything about him doing it at the time of her 911 call.

This is local news, only, I think.  The local news folks are quoting "sources at the hardrock".

Indeed, God bless the privaledged, rich and famous people who pass 

I think God needs to bless the clueless.  I felt sorry for her when she was alive.  Clueless is also an affliction, of sorts.  No one said God shouldn't bless all those other souls.  How awful to live ones life as a joke

This is local news, only, I think.  The local news folks are quoting "sources at the hardrock".

I think God needs to bless the clueless.  I felt sorry for her when she was alive.  Clueless is also an affliction, of sorts.  No one said God shouldn't bless all those other souls.  How awful to live ones life as a joke and

I think God needs to bless the clueless.  I felt sorry for her when she was alive.  Clueless is also an affliction, of sorts.  No one said God shouldn't bless all those other souls.  How awful to live ones life as a joke and die in a 2nd rate hotel in another state.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.