Sat, Sep 21, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Problems with Poser 7 animations in Vue 6

ArdathkSheyna ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 8:49 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:30 PM

Has anyone managed to import a Poser 7 animation into Vue 6 Infinite with any success? If you have, how did you do it? About all I can ever get is the first frame and nothing more beyond that.

I do have the "import entire poser animation" option selected so I know that that isn't the problem. And yes, I save all of my Poser files uncompressed and with the "use external binary morphs" option turned off. So is this a new bug that has suddenly appeared in the final release of Vue 6? I'll point out that it worked just fine in Vue 5. I've just updated Poser 7 to SR1 but I've been having this problem prior to the update.

I'm on a dual-core Athlon64 (2.2Ghz) w/ 4GB of ram installed and running XP x64 Pro.

So has anyone else had this problem?

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 3:49 AM · edited Thu, 01 March 2007 at 3:51 AM

First in Vue options go to General Preferences and click Restore disabled messages.
Import now your animation.
I poser Import dialog box check Import entire Poser animation. (All other unchecked).
Now you get a warning message from Vue (memory requirements blabla…) Click on NO.
The Poser Animation object load successfully; now activate the Timeline and render your scene.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

ArdathkSheyna ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 10:31 AM

Thanks :D Apparently, it was the disabled messages that was screwing things up. I'd been using the import entire poser animation option but wasn't getting anything.

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 3:09 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.