Mon, Oct 21, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: New V4 freebies - which one should I do first?

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 7:55 AM

That gown is DEEEELICIOUS!!! Thanks.

:] Fish

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 1:54 PM

regarding the boob cups, what they use in movies is called "contact cement" or double-sided tape. not very nice to use, but it lasts at least a coupla scenes. in addition, one might move the spikes to the other end of the shoulder pads, so that: 1. she doesn't jab herself in the cheeks 2. when she throws an "elbow shot", the spikes would hit the guy under the chin.

jjroland ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:12 PM

are the "boob cups" considered a seperate piece?  I would probably just take them off if so - it's kinda a confusing piece of armor (at least to my female eye).   I understand this is a sort of xena warrior sex goddess type outfit but to my critical eye it just doesn't make sense - I'd go without the nipple defense and add spikes to the leather straps or something.

Do people aim for the nipples in war?  hehe = )

It is looking very good though and I rather like it.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

svdl ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:52 PM

Adding spikes to the straps, now there's an idea. I'll do that.
The cups are a separate piece, designed to go over the straps.

*"Do people aim for the nipples in war?"

*I wouldn't know, but as they say, in love and war anything goes 😄

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 8:01 PM

Maybe not so much "aim" , but if someone got a little too close they could make a great "back off" statement. grin

Andi3d ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 2:34 AM

I couldn't resist that dress, nice one.

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

3DVim ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 6:34 AM · edited Tue, 06 March 2007 at 6:36 AM

Thank you svdl !!!   Kudos to you and waiting for your next creation !

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 1:35 PM

OK, the gown made it to freestuff.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

stallion ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 1:44 PM

Thanks a bunch!!

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 10:48 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_370877.jpg

Another take on the shoulder pads. No spikes, but they're pretty easy to add. What is better, the leather straps or the chains?

The hip rings will be redone to keep in style with the chains of the shoulder pads, and I'm going to add thigh plates.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 10:50 PM

straps. p.s. I tried to download yer removemorphs script 11 minutes ago, but it said "site not responding". :crying:

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 10:51 PM

I think I like the straps better. But the links look great also. Decisions, decisions.

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 11:05 PM

The site might be a little busy. Seems the V4 office set is quite popular, and the gown sure eats into the available bandwidth too.

Here's an alternative link: www.svdlinden.nl/webposerstuff/downloads/removemorphs.zip

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 11:07 PM

o.k., thx fr the link. it seems to work o.k. in os x anyway, on aiko.

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 9:50 AM

file_371144.jpg

A version with thigh plates, leather straps, and spikes on the chest straps. The style of the thigh plates didn't match the shoulder plates, so I made a new set of shoulder plates. Still not completely happy about them.

As always, suggestions for improvement are more than welcome.

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 9:54 AM

file_371145.jpg

A better lit version, shows the shoulder plates better. I think the corners are too sharp. Hard to fix on these plates, I'd better build a new set of plates..

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 10:38 AM

svdl, I finally got round to swiping all of your dynamic freebies - you have some wonderful, very classy stuff.  Thanks for offering it!

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.