Thu, Sep 19, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Vue 6 Final Update

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:02 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:32 PM

I will start my own thread about Vue 6 new update and for those who don't like to reply to me wnat have to.

Here we go.

Dont any one go getting ther drawers in an uproar because I post this but I can load the USS Constituation from Kaol 1st and Faverals Medusa 2nd from Daz and get oem errors.   Now before yous start jumping the gun I did the same in Vue 5 inf and it loaded ok , no problem at all.

With a default scene I loaded the uss constituation and resources fell to 63%  I purged memory and it came back to 64%,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmm,  Ok I now load the Medusa and I get the oem error on loading and when I click ok it says it can not find the medusa.    Remember  That Vue 5 Inf loaded both ships no errors or looking for a model.   :)   With previous build it found the Medusa.

Now get this.  If I take the USS Consitutaion out of my scene and load the Medusa it will load ok.............But the first time after loading the Uss constituation it gave me an OEm and  said it couldnt find the model. It then went on to my scene with one ship.   Are we now getting errors it can't find model and cancels that model so as to not crash the scene.
  Something don't add up.

Now it loads the Uss coinsitutaion as second model so what is going on with the sequence of loading.After loading second model my movements of the models re very sluggish and I am at 34%.  Purge Memory and I am back at 42%.   do preview render and resources fall to 32%.

Now I go and load Faverals Dakkar ship and get a available resources have fell below a critical level error. click ok and resources fall to 17%.  Let vue set and it falls another 1% to 16.   Purge memory and get back to 31%.

Found a preview problem but have already reported it to tech. :)   Good Luck you people who use lot poser stuff in your renders.       I am a little disappointed to say the least.      Still not prime time yet for me........:(

I am curious what others who use poser figures think about this new update......?

This time around I will be watching and reading instead of posting what I think are problems.   I will contiunue to report to tech support......:)

Personaly and this is my opinion it is no where near what Vue 5 inf is..

ïÏøçö

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/support/ShowMessage.php?id=1173828184

I already reported it :) No change since the last :(

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:09 PM

Just curious.... did you try the same experiment with and without OpenGL on ?

jc ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:20 PM

What was that "preview problem" about, Iloco?

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/support/ShowMessage.php?id=1173827027

Here you go jc.  Sorry I did't think about posting the tech link.   I ahd it to them before and they said it would be fixed in this update but my ticket got deleted by some unknown reasons..

agiel I will give it a try with out open Gl. I always use open gl and it has always worked fine for me in Vue 5 Inf and Vue 4.5 Pro. 

ïÏøçö

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:27 PM

I tried with openGl off & on - I only got from a 42-46% increase with still a crash...also had background draw off & undo's at 1...FYI.

Herein lies the problem - you load the item resources drop  - delete the offending item - purge the memory - you get nothing back...in fact when I tried at 1 point, Vue crashed while purging the memory :(

Also another keypoint - it works in V5I, smooth as silk :)

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:36 PM

To be honest its much slower loading models uising wirframe for me than open gl hardwaresetting.
 It did load the 2n ship the meduse abut good gollie if we have to wait as long as it takes to loade we got big problems.  It never did get so I could move the second ship around and its name never did appeear in the right browser area where you see the models.   I used task manager and it had quit responding.     Sooooooooooooooo.

Quite frankly I am getting very disgusted with all this messs that is suppose to be a professional Final release thats been in the works for over a year or maybe longer.   I can care less what others think but thats how I feel...........:(

Why is it that Vue 5 inf can work so good and Vue 6 inf is no where near what it is......Soemthing is bad wrong somewhere. :(

ïÏøçö

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:35 PM

Just an idea, but what happens if you use Vue Infinit 5 to import the Poser model, save as vob, and then use the vob in Vue 6 Inf?  Do you still have the out of memory problems?  

I'm working on a scene.  In the "good" pre-release, it was fairly stable around 45% resources.  When I open with the final release with patch, it drops down to about 29%.  If I wait a few minutes it goes back up around 32%.  A purge memory brings it up to about 60%.  I need to purge memory about every 15 minutes or so.  Even when the resources drop to less than 30%, I have not noticed any slow down.  Just makes ME nervous!

I don't have any problems moving things around, and believe me, there are a ton of high texture models in this including V3!  What I did do is convert everything to vobs first and then start putting everything together.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:48 PM · edited Tue, 13 March 2007 at 8:54 PM

Yes peggy I have done that. You name it and I have expermented with trying to get Vue 6 work as Vue 5.    It has a curse on me.........:(

Why don't we need to purge memory in Vue 5 Inf is what I don't understand.   I mean I can keep loading stuff into it till it gets sluggish and I then save and restart if need be.   Usualy if I wait a few minutes the sluggish stuff will go away so I can play some more.   Not in Vue 6........:)

Yes I only use vobs as well........I just dont know......:)

That pre release seems to be the best attempt at giving us somehting that half works since we been beta testing Vue 6. 

ïÏøçö

Monsoon ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 9:35 PM

I kept the prerelease in the Vue installed directory. I have the final release in another folder. E-on says to uninstall the pre release. Well you don't have to....I just made a temp folder, cut and pasted the pre release into that. Brought the final version into the e-on folder and ran the update. Then I just moved everything back. Both work just fine.

I'll have to expore it tomorrow....g'nite.

M

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:13 AM

Here we go again. The ones that don't use poser stuff are going to tell the one that do that there is not a problem and it is your fault. Again. I see a pattern here. (Shakes head and walks away) Let me know when the final is really fixed and the rest get thier heads out of thier south end long enough to admit there is a problem.

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:04 AM

I'm glad I saw this thread this morning, I tried a scene I'd had issues with before and the same old, same old, resource messages, dropped to 13% yada, yada!
And like you Iloco and others this scene was fine in pre-release!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:04 AM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 5:07 AM

I wish we had access to the beta forum since we finding most the errors and crashes and as Cheers said we could keep up with whats fixed and whats not fixed.
 Would make it lot simplier to keep up with things instead of everyone reposting to tech the same old thing. :) 
 It does seem they could use some more help.........:)

Is e-on listening to its customers or its inner circle that is close to it.   Something has got to change and fast or its reputation is down the drain.   I would hate to see this happen to a companys whos software I have really enjoyed using when it worked as it should.........

I would love to see Vue back as it was when we bought Version 4, 4.5, 5 inf.
   Thats when started having problems after that will all the added stuff I an lots others didn't buy vue to have in it..................Will praobly never see those days again but Hey I can wish cant I.
Vue and only Vue is all I want.    I know where other stuff is and what I want to buy. :)

ïÏøçö

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 6:34 AM

On my mac, I still can't import props eg hair, water bottles, belts etc attached to my daz figures into vue 6 final update. I'm very disappointed as I thought I identified the problem (I can fix it by removing the backslashes in the PZ3 .obj path for the props) and I told eon some time ago and they seemed grateful. Was i wrong or something? I would have thought it would be a really easy thing to fix (especially as vue recognizes backslashes in the texture paths of the PZ3 with no problem at all.) Any mac users out there having this problem too? BTW instant reproducible crash if I try and import the pz3 without ticking the collapse identical material box Love esther PS yes - i've reported both these problems to eon since trying out this new upgrade of the upgrade! PPS I'm using poser 7 but haven't applied the poser 7 SR1 upgrade as yet (too scared)

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 6:45 AM

WEll its the little things that are adding up if people read all the post and take note of them.

For example in that Render ranch thread it was said that e-on tech was working so Freds Render Ranch would work with the copy protected models.   Now how much time delay will this take when they could be working on fixing bugs in Vue for us.     I ahve nothing against Fred at all but after reading that little note it kind got with me that they have time to veer off of vue and do other things because of the copy protection.      It reminds me of Washington Politics.  You either in or you out. :)

I can not get anyone to answer me with how many man hours is lost to coding new updates and the new CP models when they are copy protected.  It has to add up if only takes say a few minutes of time unless they have it so its automated.

I wish e-on luck and the sooner all this mess is fixed the better.   I miss haivng a new version that I can work with and not get errors and low on resources.    I really got to hand it to tech support for hanging in there but wonder when burn out will take place. :)   Has it already.......??

ïÏøçö

Monsoon ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:03 AM

Must be they have more updates in the wings because the reply I got from the techs was that  such and such an issue is fixed in 'above build 290146'.  This is build 290081.  I don't quite get what that means except for a longer wait.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:44 AM

At the top of the "what's Fixed" portion of e-on's site they say that the patch is BETA.  Sorry it didn't help everyone, but some of the problems are fixed.  Have a little faith, it's going to get better.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:49 AM

I have always heard faith can move a mountain.  I think we got a big one we trying to move..........lol.
 I read a beta but keep wonder why more betas when there are still bugs.   Was it to satisfiy us for another few weeks..........Don't add up. :)

ïÏøçö

aeirios ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:01 AM

Interesting that they ask for a model upload to test. Not like this is actually tied to one or a few models.....

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:08 AM

So what, are they trying to blame some of the models for the mem problem? Those numbers that monsoon posted, I hope they skip a few numbers when they label the SR1  SRs or it's going to be a long wait for a proper fix. This just keeps getting better all the time. Doesn't give a person much faith in what's going on, does it.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:21 AM

No it doesnt after 6 months of beta testing and we still getting beta updates after a final release.

You know a lot of the people will say there is only a few who voice their opinion and I guess they are right.  I know of lots of forums where there is people who speak up that don't do it here.
  I know a lot don't like to be questioned about it works for me but so should for you.
 I say prove it with doing what we do to get errors and oems. :)

Would anyone buy a new car and get it home and say the computer chip messed up or went out so it was useless and you called the dealer and they say well you will have to live with it.    I think not or at least I would no go for a reply back from dealer like that. :)

ïÏøçö

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:45 AM

I'm really close to saying F*** it to the lot to be honest, Vue6Inf doesn't work properly, Poser 7 doesn't work properly, I mean really, it's taking the piss!
The thing that really pisses me off is that the pre-release 288741 worked great, so what happened!!

With pre-release working like a dream I could still use Poser 6 with it so I was a happy chappy, now I'm back to using only Poser 6 which is where I don't want to be!!
I prefer working in Vue6, the lighting and render engine are better than Poser.

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:54 AM

If I didnt like vue so much I'd done left but there is nothing I have found I like as well.
Back before Vue 6 and all its changes is when it has gone down hill But O know no one listens to its customers but I bet they listen to a few whom If I were the CEO would fire in a heart beat.

I use to have 25 employes whom worked for me so I am not as dumb as my Duh avatar suggest.   

Honesty and Truth have always prevailed and Ido have faith it continue will so we can get what we want. :)

I know how you feel thefixer.....:(

ïÏøçö

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:21 AM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:22 AM

file_371680.jpg

I don't have Koal's USS Consitutaion, but I do have the Golden Hind.  His ships are beautiful, but resource hogs!  They also import with lots and lots of extra stuff that you may or may not want in your scene.  For example, both the furrled and full sails are on the ship when I imported it.   It has details right down to water buckets.  On my crappy work computer with only 1 GB of memory I can import the ship with everything.  My resources drop from 79% to about 52%.  Purging memory doesn't really get me any more resources back - this model is just plain BIG at 571,034 polygons!  I converted it to vob, but the resources still remain the same at about 56% to 62%...

Vue is not acting unreasonable for such a huge model.  Adding another large ship without getting rid of some of extra stuff may not be possible.   

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:23 AM

file_371681.jpg

Here is a picture of my system details, just in case someone thinks I have a supercomputer...

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:28 AM

I see your point Peggy but with pre-release I was quite happily doing scenes with many millions of polygons in with no resource issues at all, in one which I posted at C3D and was used by them, had Kaols Sea Traveller in it which is another huge ship plus Queen Annes House plus the Wharf by MDM and a water plane and a spectral atmosphere!
Can't remember the actual polygon count and I'm in work right now so can't check but will when I get home but it was multiple millions without issues.
Now the same scene with final release plus update can't hack it, you tell me why, because I've changed nothing on my pc in that time?
It would be easier if it were a change I'd made because at least I could undo it, I can't undo this!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:33 AM

I see the same  as thefixer.  I am using 1.5 gig ram with about same specs as peggy.
  It is just plain simple not as Vue 5 inf with its resource and memory issues.
Why is it suppose to be a better piece of software when it can not do what it previous versions did.     All one has to do is compare versions or build as thefixer.
   I dont know the answer but I thought we were going to get more than we have got so far with Vue 6 Final. :(   Disappointed big time. :)

ïÏøçö

lam2 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:55 AM

I'm surprised to hear that the memory issue is still there.
I did not see about the update till this morning.
I went back to pre release 288741 last week, and it's great.
I guess I don't need to bother with this update at all.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:04 PM

I am wondering if by having 32 bit and 64 bit and now vista is having a lot to do with this.  Just a thought.
 Maybe they need to concentrate on a version for each operating system is this is going to be how it is.   Something is bad wrong and its not been improved. :)

Same ole Same ole is getting old. :)

ïÏøçö

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:39 PM

If it carries on much longer I'm going to uninstall it and put the pre-release back in with update 288741 because that rocked, I'll give it one more update to see if it improves but that's it, enough's enough!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 12:53 PM

thefixer there is one thing I am wondering about with the prerelease is will it have a time bomb it in soit quits working after a certain date. :)
   Thats how a lot betas are done so to force the testers to buy or upgrade the product. :(

ïÏøçö

haegerst ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:00 PM

I'm always getting confused with the versions...

I had bought Vue 6 Esprit (not easel, infinite, super-dooper or wahtever) pre-release about 3 weeks ago and downloaded it. I got built 288792 and was generally quite happy with it. Now i got the final release notice in my email and downloaded the new version. I now got built 289779. Yet i didnt have any problems, but i have to admit that i did NOT import any poser stuff at all (A shame, got Poser 5, wasnt cheap and I dont use it) so far.

As an extreme test i made a scene with 3 million polygons and over 11.000 objects. I dont know how many polygons your ship models have, but for my computer 3 million polygons is when it starts getting real slow (2 GB ram, 3 Ghz windows Vista 32). From what i fell regarding speed it might be a bit slower, but thats probably not objective, its just feeling, i cant tell it in numbers of system resources or so.

My question: Are we all talking about the same build numbers, or do i only have "bad" built versions? Are these problems only affecting infinite or is that for all versions? Are the built numbers the same for all versions (easel, esprit, infinite, etc)? I have the botanica, ecosystem and lighting module - are these also affected by the update? Or will there be separate "module updates" for esprit users?

Vue content creator
www.renderarmy.com

bushi ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:06 PM

@estherau - I'm using Vue6ESP-Final on a dual G5 with 10.3.9 and have a similar problem importing some objects if I use P7. If I use P6, Poser scenes import fine with all objects intact. On the plus side this version of Vue6 seems much better at finding textures then the pre-release version. On that version Vue6 would ask the location of just about every texture in a Poser scene. Two steps forward, one step back ... BTW, I installed the P7 SR1 and have had no problems at all with the update.

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:07 PM

Thats a good question maybe someone else can answer.  I use Vue 6 Final so would be curious as well.

I do think you get your updates from a different place than the Vue 6 Final users get theirs. :)

ïÏøçö

keenart ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:18 PM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:18 PM

Iloco

I am running Vista x64, and it is way different than Win 2000, or XP. It handles memory different, all kinds of new stuff that is not compatible with previous versions.

On the e-On site they tell me not to download any patches as they will not work with Vista. 

So I am between a rock and a hard place.  Only e-On knows what is going on.

jankeen.com

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:24 PM

Its a mess for sure....:(

ïÏøçö

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 1:27 PM

*As an extreme test i made a scene with 3 million polygons and over 11.000 objects

*You see to me that isn't an extreme test, I have done scenes that have 2 or 300 million polys in easily in pre-release especially if you start doing eco-systems with some of the more poly hungry plants and stuff, but then with so many different variations who knows what is going on. My system is similar to yours with 2 Gig RAM and a 3.4 GHz processor but I'm running on XP home!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:17 PM

That didn't take long for someone to tell you that it's the model and not the software. Totally ignoring the fact that these models worked in the pre-release.Yep, going to be a long and frustrating wait and see if this ever gets fixed.

I'm back using the pre-release again. This is getting to be total BS having to uninstal the fixed final and re-install the good pre re-lease.

haegerst ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:23 PM

Quote - *As an extreme test i made a scene with 3 million polygons and over 11.000 objects

*You see to me that isn't an extreme test, I have done scenes that have 2 or 300 million polys in easily in pre-release especially if you start doing eco-systems with some of the more poly hungry plants and stuff, but then with so many different variations who knows what is going on. My system is similar to yours with 2 Gig RAM and a 3.4 GHz processor but I'm running on XP home!

Which built number is the best then? Is this 288792 (my first one) better? Or did i miss the good one without any chances of getting it? Well so far i didnt have many problems, one crash on a boolean operation, but i already had these in vue 4...

Vue content creator
www.renderarmy.com

RyanSpaulding ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:29 PM

I love not being a Poser user.  :)   :)   :)

-Ryan Spaulding
 VueRealism.Com

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:43 PM

RyanSpaulding wrote: *"I love not being a Poser user.  :)   :)   :)"

*Your lose and very poor taste posting that, just to rub it into user who do like to use it and spent big money on a software that advertises that it is suppose to work in. Not Funny.

forester ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:55 PM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:55 PM

No, I'm with RS, on this one.....

beryld, didn't you start this with a gratuitous, loving and fully supportive comment about non-Poser users at the beginning of this thread? That first comment was in such good taste, and of course, it was fully required and added to this subject immensely !

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 2:59 PM

If there were no poser users I think both daz and e-on would loose a lot of money with their products.
 Isn't both suppose to work together the same as 3ds and other models.   I personaly see no difference.   I do see a lot of non poser users missing out on a lot of good models that can be bought at daz and used in Vue.   IMHO only. :)

ïÏøçö

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:00 PM

haegerst: For me the pre-release version 288741 worked the best, I had no resource issues with it, period!

If I compare the final release with that one, it's a bag of spanners!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:06 PM

For me, with pre-release version of Esprit, i just could not render a pict larger than 1024 wide (memory issue...). Now with final, i am able to render in hi-res. So the final is best for me, cause what is the stuff if you cannot get a useful render?

My Store

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:08 PM · edited Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:12 PM

Well, you proved my point very well for my first statement. That's OK, keep your heads buried in a hole and only pull them out to make a comment on something you don't understand what is going on. Late inposting so that goes out to the non poser comments.

I don't know how well the other versions work. I'm using Vue6I. Did you import a Poser scene into your version and did you have any mem problems like we have with the Vue6I final.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:13 PM

I don't want to be one of those who say "it works for me".  Let's try to figure out WHY it doesn't work NOW.  Saying it worked for an older version isn't going to help.  

This patch was a beta release.  It did fix some bugs, some are still there, maybe the next one will make it work for you guys and screw it up for me!  

All we can do is hang in there and work together to get info to e-on's tech support.  

Peggy

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 3:15 PM

Very well said Peggy.   A reply with some common sense. :)

ïÏøçö

DigReal ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 6:42 PM

I suspect iloco is on to something about addressing each OS. Running under WinXP64, Vue6 with the new beta patch is working "decent" for me. At least Poser figures are no longer a problem (without resorting to the old vob work-around), and opengl/display problems are less. Actually, on my system, it's the best release yet. Certainly not perfect, but improving.  Otoh, I had tons of problems with the next to last pre-release everyone else seems so pleased with. 

Hmmm, that next to last pre-release didn't do well for me on my old W2K system, either. In fact, I've already removed it. Guess I'll try the final with the patch on the old machine just for laughs. If it'll load more than 1 or 2 Poser figures, then there's something else going on.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:48 PM

Can we all please get back to the facts - PLEASE!!!!

OK - I was importing the US Constitution - I tried in 2 formats

OBJ = 38,032 KB MTL 7KB

This same item converted to .VOB = 94,501KB :blink:

I thought I hit upon something here - but no.  As you can see saving as a .vob tripled the file size - WTH - I thought .vob was supposed to help things out...but in the end this made no difference whatsoever, the results were the same.

Importing either way has the same affect. Resources drop to 63% ASAP - I delete the ship - purge memory & only get back to 66%. If I add yet another item Vue either crashes to desktop or crashes while I'm actually trying to purge memory. In V5I - I drop to 75% & when I delete I recover back to 88%( I always start with 92-93% open) Purging in V5I get me back to 80%.

Something isn't right here...I  import an item at 1/3 rd the file size & still yield the same result - something is amiss.

CobraEye ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:56 PM

The viewports dramatically affect the resources. Use this knowledge to help keep resources at a safe level. I watch the PF useage in the task manager and purge my memory when the PF reaches the 1.5 gig. After a second or two the PF drops down to 400MB. The vue resource % may not be accurate. This update is a step in the right direction. I been working with vue final's last update and I wouldn't dream about going back to the prerelease. There are too many things that work better for me to do that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.