Sat, Sep 21, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:26 PM

easy solution - dont pay for a firewall or antivirus... look up AVG for antivirus or ZoneAlarm for a firewall.  Some say they are better than the ones you pay for... that and you could get yourself the anti-spyware programs which are free... Spybot Search & Destroy and/or Ad-aware.  My computer is running fine using all of the abovementioned programs...

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:28 PM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:33 PM

LOL Kort usually checks out by now. He 'plays' with us from work...lol. ;^)

That dahlia pic is just beautiful Kai! I don't know why you never posted it. I like yours too, Rich. It has a very haunting quality to it...

Sigh....I tried it...but it came out creepy.  ;^P

Now if only I had a pic of someone in a real teddy and a pic where Andreas doesn't look like a swedish terrorist.....   ;^P

Oh and nice to meet you Chrissy. Wow this thread is going a mile a minute! Surely we've outdone that SA thread by now.... 

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:39 PM

Oh there ya are mommy :biggrin: I'm gonna be in trouble cause I haven't done some work but oh well I'll do it during class LOL and yeah we really do need some better pics of that SWEDE LOL but not sure about the teddy part... maybe do a google search?

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:42 PM

:b_sweat: .....gulp.....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:44 PM

I may have some old polaroids somewhere ................... hahaha!!

Not a chance!!!

Google then!

I'm off to bed now folks - thanks for allowing me to butt in here and I'll catch up with the goss tomorrow sometime, probably after work!

Sleep tight y'all.

:sleep:

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:46 PM

Good night Chrissy... Oh now daddy dont you have that camera of yours with you there? :biggrin: ya could help us out here and take a few quick shots beggs

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:47 PM

http://www.yotophoto.com
http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml
http://www.morguefile.com/

^^ free stock sites... the first is an attempt at bringing them all together and the next two are the largest i know of from my time over at Worth1000.com where i needed stock images free of royalties to play around with in the photoshop competitions.

On that subject here is something i made the other week:

from the image you can see at the start of this animation i made of the "step-by-step" making of the image. It is the Koenigsegg CCX the second fastest production car in the world:

Rich Meadows Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:50 PM

WHOA!!! That is one sweet looking ride. Amazing job on that one Rich. 
And no Kai....my cam here at work is only used to take dropshots with. 😉

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:50 PM

OH and did you know the Koenigsegg is a SWEDISH :tt2: how cool is that? eh? yeah I bet Andreas would let us manip him into that beast :lol:

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:52 PM

so what does "segg" mean on the end of a word then... i know koenig is king in german at least... but the segg bit was annoying me.

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 6:52 PM

:crying: you're sooooo mean daddy I'm sure you could make the camera take a photo of you :tongue1: but ok ya don't have to do it for us 😉

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:02 PM

Oooooh! That´s right. That´s a swedish car. So much cooler than any SAAB´s or Volvo´s i´ve ever seen. :biggrin:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:03 PM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:07 PM

Indeed SIR! That's the car I want when I get the $$$ cause I'm sooo swedish oh and about that segg thingy, jag ingen aning... :rolleyes:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:11 PM

file_372386.jpg

Ok here's another photo for this place :tt2:

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:12 PM

eller gör jag

Rich Meadows Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:16 PM

LMAO! Yeah....i´m sooooo not gonna correct your swedish grammar. :tt2: Gotta love them translators for doing such a neat job, lol.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:17 PM

file_372389.jpg

ok when I translate that it don't make much sense :blink:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:19 PM

file_372390.jpg

yeah it's soooo not fair I think I'll have to live in Sweden for some time till I learn the lingo....

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:21 PM

If Zacko is your daddy Kai then he must be mine toooooooooo?
Also went into chat Rich and you just not answering :(
Chris

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:22 PM

file_372391.jpg

our sunrises are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring here :crying: Ok well this time I'm off people cause I gotta get to class now... dont wanna be late 😉 I'll try catch up with all this tomorrow (or later this evening) till then ha en underbar natt!

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:24 PM

well there was the option of gör or göra - but i doubt that is the problem... 😉

My personal swedish experience is limited to knowing (not in the biblical sense of the word mind...) a swedish girl by the name of Cornelia... who i ended up hating with a passion: she insisted on always speaking posh english to me and on the odd occasion would quote some french philosopher... in french. I think that sums up why we didnt really click as friends... well - maybe that and the fact that when we were sharing a flat with a group of friends she had some weird obsession with cleanliness yet squirmed when cleaning needed to be done "i'm allergic to soap"... arg... i'll stop now before i go on a wild rant rant... jag er säker du er inte intresserad. 😊

Rich Meadows Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:25 PM

Oh my. I just hope my wife doesn´t find out about all these bastard children i obviously got. :biggrin:

Ha en underbar natt du med grabben! Och hälsa lilla sim-fröken nästa gång du talar med henne. 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:25 PM

chris - read back a few pages... i dont think things were working my end...

Rich Meadows Photography

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:27 PM

hehe - that is great... translator says:

"Have a wondrous night yous with lads! And hail lilla sim - madam next tread yous am speaking with hers."

Rich Meadows Photography

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:48 PM

haha you in chat now.
Anyone else what to come and chat with Rich and I in RR chat?
Chris

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 8:57 PM

file_372408.jpg

get that birdie on page 25 to the galleries! Same said of many shots that came here since last night..yikes, three or more new pages!

Here is one I thougt not just right for gallery.  So many sunsets...so little time..or places to catch the perfect one. This one kept me on a dock of a nearby lake for a while. This was the same night I chased the moon..looking for the ecclipse.   Anyway, here is a sunset to see from my part  of the world.       Tom.

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 11:04 PM

Thats beautiful Tom.
Chris

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:21 AM

file_372440.jpg

This is shocking!!! It's far to quiet in here... WAKE UP PEOPLE :rolleyes: Sheesh :tt2:

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:25 AM

file_372441.jpg

Kinda cool bird here 😉 stupid photo though :rolleyes:

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:38 AM

file_372444.jpg

OK I caught this one in the act.... Time to turn it into mutton chops..... cant ya see it's teasing me :m_scared: Oh and people wake up already :m_whine:

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:40 AM

i'm awake - but just doing some work i should have been doing last night... how was class? did he teach you how to turn the camera on today?

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:42 AM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:42 AM

LOL mmm actualy it was Interpersonal communication and Written communication today = BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG but important :crying: yeah actually he was much nicer to me the other day :biggrin:

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:50 AM

file_372445.jpg

Oh here's a flame lilly (national flower of Zimbabwe...)

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:53 AM

file_372446.jpg

Love that flower shot Kai. Not to mention that sheep...and the bird looks mighty weird. LOL. Goodmorning by the way. I´m up now. 😄 And i found some more crap to share.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:54 AM

file_372447.jpg

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:54 AM

file_372448.jpg

Bla bla bla....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:55 AM

file_372449.jpg

And one more...shot from our terrace one early autumn morning...well not early...i think it was taken around noon when the sun finally rised. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:56 AM

file_372450.jpg

And one last....and now i gotta walk Eija. See ya! 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:57 AM

:blink: OMG I think i wanna hang some 'crap' on my bedroom wall well as long as it's your crap LOL some just above my pillow would be good too LOL....

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 7:00 AM

OH and good morning there enjoy your walk and hope to see you uploading  more of that stuff when you get back and hunt us a tussilago will ay? :biggrin:

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:58 AM

file_372453.jpg

I did indeed enjoy my walk. It´s very warm outside....+7C in the sun...but no tussilagos yet for a few weeks. They´re still buried beneat 2 decimeter of snow. :sad:

I might as well "get rid of" some more photos. The next ones are of that dumb-ass model i shot....i´m starting to regret actually shooting her. :tt2: But i wont get into why. Most of these are way over-smoothened....but i wont get into why they´re that either. :bored: It´s sufficient to say that this is the only exposure they´ll ever gonna get.....and that i wont ever work with that witch again. :tongue1:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

file_372454.jpg

One more....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

file_372455.jpg

More...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:59 AM

file_372456.jpg

Good ridance.....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:59 AM

file_372457.jpg

Last one for now. Phew. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 9:00 AM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 9:01 AM

file_372458.jpg

Ooops....forgot one....

Oh my...they sure look pixelated before clicking on them...and still i resized them and made them no bigger than 600 pixels before posting them. :blink:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 12:45 PM

Well, I shan't ask why you won't use her again, but she is very attractive to look at (but beauty isn't just skin deep, I know!)
I especially like the third one - wearing the greay woollen hooded top, very nice indeed!
Hello and good day to everyone here in RR land - I hope you've all had a better day than I have - one of the worst in weeks!!
Never mind, a brief troll around the forums / galleries now whilst I drink my tea then a nice hot shower to wash away the day - that should put me to rights!

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 1:15 PM

WOW! It was the middle of the night here! I miss everything doing Overnights! Those are some amazing shots Ka, I love the bird! Post it! Hey Bibby, sorry you had such a rough day. Tom see those clouds just above the horizon? See how they sort of form mountains? Well if you're six or seven it's really easy. When my kids were little we decided that's where unicorns and pegasus ponies live, so I really loved that shot. Andreas, she was stunning, you made her amazing! Let it go you can make anyone look amazing, you don't need her. Soon you'll have the young prince and everything will change. I shudder to think what the drop shots will be of! LOL! Gotta go check the e-bots before I fall on my face. 
BJ

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:25 PM

GOOOOOD MOOOORNNNNING PEOPLE..... :b_grin: :m_licklips: Hope you're all well out there... :m_blush: Ok let me start of with this :m_thoughtful: Papa never regret something like that (taking them photos of her) cause if ya ask US (yeah I'm gonna speak on the behalf of the others here if they don't mind), but these are some pretty awesome shots I mean hey if I could get a portrait as good as what you got in all of those I'd be stoked... Don't let that one bad experience put you off cause you're good at what ya do and should keep doing it!!!! I'm not really the one that should be saying this but: Don't forget it's not always that beauty queen that makes the best photo 😉 :rolleyes:

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:33 PM

Thanks guys. 😄 It´s not like i´m not gonna do any more model-shots because of this "being". Infact i got 3 new models lined up. Speaking of line-up....my team is winning!!!!! Gooooo MoDo!!!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!! Icehockey-playoff incase anyone´s wondering. :tt2: 

P.S. LOL @ BJ. Yeah i don´t think i´m gonna be doing any dropshots like that....i guess it all depends on the viscosity though. Hmmm..... :tongue1:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.