Sun, Oct 6, 9:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: www.artfile.ru - Keylogger.

SilentButDeadly ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 6:01 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:24 AM

Anyone that visited www.artfile.ru should scan their system thoroughly.

Check Temporary Internet Files for KEYLOG-STER.exe or summit like that.

Matt.

You can ban me again now...

Rykk ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 7:40 AM

Thanks a TON, Matt. I didn't spend a whole lot of time at that site. They never seem to rip my stuff off - maybe not "pure" fractal enuff. Or maybe they suck - lol. I'm definitely gonna take a squint at my TIF when I get home and look for this. I have a number of anti viral/exploit/malware apps that run but they might miss something. I'll be ticked if they did because I spent $$ for those apps.

Nice to see your smiling face again. :-) If you aren't already re-sacked, let me know somehow where I can find any art that you might still have lurking on the 'net - miss looking at them.

Rick

SilentButDeadly ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 5:54 PM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 5:55 PM

Attached Link: New Image

Since i'm still here, I might as well have some fun...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.