Tue, Sep 24, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:33 pm)

Subject: Special thanks to Anton for Apollo. If you downloaded him, let's say thanks!!

drifterlee ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:28 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 1:24 PM

I just want to thank Anton for his wonderful Apollo 2007. This is so nice of him. And he is even giving us clothes - for free. I think we all need to thank him formally. I love Apollo, and he so better than M3 and Dave! Thank you Anton!!!! Hugz, Sherrie

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:43 PM

Ok! I'll chime in and say Thank You Anton for this awesome gift. I know you've put a HUGE! amount of blood, sweat and tears into your creation, and to allow people to enjoy it for free is a measure of outstanding generosity on your part. 

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:06 PM

Thank you so very much Anton for your wonderful generosity.

This is one of the best gifts ever given to this community!

Apollo is an absolute work of art - without a doubt one of the best figures ever created!

Cheryl :-)

~ Meow ~

bopperthijs ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:10 PM · edited Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:11 PM

I've just installed Apollo last night and I've playing around a bit and I must say that I'm really astound ( is this correct english?) about the amount of morphs he has. I haven't start posing but I turned some dials just to see how it worked out and this is really a very versatile figure. The next project I'm planning to do is a Don Quichot scene, I've already tried some faces on Michael 3 but I'm really not satisfied with the result, but I think that Appolo has much more possibilities. The only thing that worries me is to make a decent pair of pants  for him without poking his thingy through it, because I haven't found a dial to take care of that. Well, I suppose I'll just have to scale the particular bodyparts to give him a more modest weeny.

Anyhow, thanks Anton, this has been a great contribution to the Poser community,and I think you deserve a nomination for the golden Woody (imaginary poser equivalent of the Oscar).

Best regards,

Bopperthijs

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:56 PM

Anton is a great man.

My Freebies

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 9:21 PM

Thanks. :) Happy to do it. Don't forget the Scale dials that can be accessed throught he body parts menu. Look  for the part called ADS_Scale dials.

Thea "in progress" read me is online now via his download page.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

pitklad ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 9:58 PM

file_372630.jpg

**bopperthijs** there is a utility pose that hides his thingy :biggrin:

The cloth sets are fantastic!
I love that pant! It can be morphed to almost any style!!!
Thanks Anton!
:thumbupboth:

My FreeStuff

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 10:22 PM

Thank you.

Fyrene ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 10:26 PM

Thank you for your generosity Anton. I love using Apollo. I sort of put away the males for a while but since getting Apollo just cant seem to get enough of him. He rocks for sure!! You are the best!!

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 10:42 PM

thanks again. I know this sounds weird, but at last I can make detailed ugly people (at least they're different..;) Great morphs. Downloading the clothing as I type. Much appreciated...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

jartz ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 10:47 PM

Thanks Anton -- so generous of you.

Many thanks,

JB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

jefsview ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 10:49 PM

Yes, Bravo, Anton! I am eternally grateful that you decided to give Apollo another shot -- and for free! 

standing ovation

-- Jeff

BeyondVR ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 11:29 PM

Your generosity is matched only by your remarkable talent.  Thank you, sir :)

John

masha ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 11:51 PM

Between the threads here and the other sites  Anton must be drowning in thanks.:)

Throws Anton a life belt.

Then again they say drowning is a pleasant experience. :)

THANKS!!

leehilliard ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 2:55 AM

thanks biilllliooons for am .i haven't used him yet. but i'm sure he's going to be a blast.bows deep

yvonne. ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 2:59 AM

Thanks a lot for Apollo. I have wanted him sinse I first saw him but I didn´t have the money back then... and now he is FREE!!!! Amazing and very generous of you Anton!

/Yvonne

My store at DAZ
My Renderosity store

Porthos ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 3:43 AM

I echo all the above, thank you very much Anton! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Jovial ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 3:44 AM

Thank you Anton.

Aishai ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 4:52 AM

Thank you very, much Anton *hug's :))

Kokoroheart ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 6:08 AM

Thanks so much for all of your hard work Anton!  I bought Apollo when he first came out but it was so generous of you to make him free to everyone.  Hopefully there will be more support for him now as he's a great figure!!  ^__^

CardinalBiggles ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 6:21 AM

Thank you very much Anton; generous of you.

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 7:29 AM
Online Now!

The most complete and generous poser freebie
possibly ever!!

My website

YouTube Channel

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 7:52 AM

Attached Link: My first Apollo attempt: The Wolf King

Oh yes...thank you thank you thank you...say it loud and say it proud...THANK YOU!  

Here's my first attempt with Apollo.  My wife, who's had professional art training, keeps pointing out that the Michael series is very unrealistic in the muscle group couplings but she says that Apollo is the most technically and structurally correct male figure available.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 8:45 AM

Thanks Anton for your generosity, talent and passion !!

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 10:16 AM

Having thanked Anton many times on numerous thread, I'm delighted to do so again!!!

gives Anton hugs, cinnamon pop-tarts, and decaf (unless you're drinking regular again??)

(ps - great renders, cedarwolf & piklad.  I've had other things I've had to deal with & haven't had time to play with him since my first 2 renders, but am LOVING seeing all the things people are doing!!)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 10:47 AM

I agree with Wolf! In all my time here I've seen some wonderous examples of generosity but this may very well be the most incredible.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

DarkPascual ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 10:49 AM

I just downloaded yesterday, and I spend until the 5 of the mornign playing with it. AMAZING FIGURE!!!! If it was payed, worthed every single penny!!! But it´s for FREE!!!!

Anton, YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Perfection is a path, not a goal...

krimpr ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 11:12 AM

I'm adding my thanks also. Awesome generosity.

Jimdoria ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 12:43 PM

I said thanks over on the CP thread when AM was released, but I'll say it again.

Thank you very much, Anton.

Having this character to work with has really re-invigorated my interest in Poser lately. Apollo Max is just great!

• Jimdoria  ~@>@

jonnybode ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 12:53 PM

Thank you sir, most kind of you!

lam2 ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 12:53 PM

I'm joining the chorus myself.

Thank you so much, Anton for your very generous spirit.

carodan ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 1:47 PM

One more round of appause and thanks from me also. He's a MEGA figure package! Bursting with potential to be so many characters.

Dan

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

darth_poserus ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 2:03 PM

Thanks,,,,

Darth

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

Free the freebies!

ccotwist3D ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 2:28 PM · edited Fri, 23 March 2007 at 2:29 PM

Thank you. :)

mimefromhell ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 6:06 PM

I enjoyed the figure when it came with a Poser Book (and subsequent full version upgrade) I purchased, and I'm enjoying the new version and host of supporting freebies as well.  Amazed by the generosity and giving my thanks!

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 6:41 PM

Cool thanks for the kind words and support. If anyone ahs a site and wants to host a banner, a link, or a small mention to others who may not know yet, I would be eternally grateful.

I am so glad people hare having so much fun with him.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

GreyPixel ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 10:15 PM

Thank you Anton!! I think Apollo is a wonderful creation! Very generous of you for making him available for free too  :thumbupboth:

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 11:24 PM

Thanks, Anton!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Safetyman ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 6:54 AM

Thank you Anton. A very generous gift.

skobar ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 6:57 AM

A big thumbs up Anton, many thanks for your kind gift to the community...

MarkXray ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 8:18 AM

I'd like to add my heartfealt thanks.

This is my first post here and won't be my last.  Expect to get pestered with loads of questions.

I've only just installed Poser and have yet to even render anything. I'm a total novice at any kind of digital art but I've had great fun playing around with Apollo. (Ooh, er.)

Selfless hard work for the benefit of others such as Anton has done is a great testiment to this community.

Once again, thank you Anton.

artbyphil ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 11:01 AM

A big thankyou from me for this great figure as well :biggrin:

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 11:38 PM

Thanks. 
Just so you know. The read me is online now for convenience via my site. It has been editted and will progress over time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.