Sun, Sep 22, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Don't Throw Away Your Poser2 Just Yet... (Here's the fat!)

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:34 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:35 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Click here to annoy Pan! ;)

heyas; see, i was right. the bodysets from p2 are alive and well. copy the cr2's to a p3 character subdirectory, load the body size you want (i think they're unisex... they may even be p1 figures!). then, grab your trusty p3 figure and replace it. check 'keep current geometries' and there ya have it. relatively quick and easy.

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:37 PM

hmmmm.... now some enterprising individual might go and save these guys as the new p3/p4 bodyset cr2's.... for those of you who are deprived and never had p2. :)

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 2:31 PM
Site Admin

Well bloodsong, you finally got my secret out of the bag! LOL! That's what I've used loooong time ago to create Fatsy and Fatso! :-) A bit out of date but still useful! The overweight people's folder has always accompanied my figures in Poser3 and now in Poser4 ! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 2:42 PM

cool so they do exist well where can I find them I did not start using poser till version 3. Are they only on two? If so can we post them on the funstuff page?? Please please please! ANd that end guy is pretty darned riped for being 50 over his ideal weight...

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 2:57 PM
Site Admin

We can't post the whole old folder 2ndplanet! (Zygote copyrights) But if you get Fatso and Fatsy from FairyWoods, you can save the cr2 for each one and have a figure to use for either sex with lots of extra pounds. If you apply i.e. Fatso and then change the figure with any male you like, poser will ask you if you want to keep proportions, modified geometries etc...say YES to all and voila, you will have a new fat character! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 9:20 PM

Ah HAH--I have Fatsy. Never even thought of that (but then, I'm still really new to Poser). Just a dumb question, but if/when you use conformable clothes on these, would you have to do the same-or would they even work without completely posing/transforming them? Told you it was 'dumb'. Diane

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 10:03 PM

Thank goodness you DID add the link (to annoy Pan) LOL I need your swan and realized I didn't have a link to your page (I guess I could find it under 'members' though). Diane

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 6:12 AM

To convert them to P4 you would just need to write down the settings for the scaling factors for each body part. I am sure there is a simpler way, but that would work. These were done by changing the x and z scaling factors on the verticle parts (Body, Legs), and y/z on the horizontal parts (Arms,Hands). -Trav

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 5:22 PM

naw man... traveller, you dont need to write down stuff. you replace the blobby bodyset figure with the p4 figure, and keep geometries. 2nd planet: i know you're disappointed with these... but theyre not really for nude figures. theyre more for like... if you have a crowd on a street corner, and you dont want everybody to be the same height and weight... and they should have clothes on. :) fatsy and fatso are probably better for 'real' figures. diane: the swans arent on my page, theyre at poserworld. :) but the swan page should mention that.

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 5:40 PM

Bloodsong, found that out quickly (actually I should have remembered that), it did and I got it. BTW, what further about the frogs? Thanks, Diane

sphinxg ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 12:27 PM

help !!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.