Mon, Oct 21, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Renderosity Nude Playing Cards Project......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 10:18 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=53182&Start=25&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

man o MAN......i've recieved an overwhelming response to my Playing Cards project......if you haven't seen what i mean, then follow the provided link (there's nude nekkidness, just so you'll know).....here's the list thus far of which artist has chosen which card.....

Vethril-Queen of Hearts ToxicAngel-Ace of Clubs SkoolDaze-Queen of Diamonds(???) darkjeanette-Queen of Spades Swannie-Red Joker thanks to EVERYONE who responded, and to those who might yet..........i'll keep this list updated as things progress..........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 10:28 AM

one clarification.......SkoolDaze IS doing the Queen O' Diamonds........ ;)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 10:49 AM

i'd like to add that you aren't necessarily restricted to the pin-up style......make the layout as elaborate as you like, so long as it fits on the card, it's in.....the idea is to capture the style of each artist who participates.....so just be yourselves, and let's see what happens....... ;)

br0ken ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 10:59 AM

Sign me up for the Black Joker. Is there a deadline?

Daio ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 11:31 AM

I'd love to do one of the male court cards - King of Hearts or Clubs perhaps.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 12:03 PM

Gotta do it nekkid? Just wondering ... I might be up for one of em

Destiny ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 12:06 PM

I'd love to do one for The Queen of Hearts? e-mail is destiny@s-way.com This looks like fun!!!!

Destiny ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 12:07 PM

Shoot...just realized Veth has the Queen of Hearts...how about the Ace of Hearts?

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 12:50 PM

I'd like to do one. Just not sure what goes with Pop...pop...poppin'. Email: Poppibird1@Compuserve.com

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:03 PM

krakadarr......br0ken........Destiny........the cards you've requested are yours ;) ghostofmacbeth.....scantily-clad and half-nekkid are good also ;)......now then......here's the list as it stands at present.....

Vethril-Queen of Hearts ToxicAngel-Ace of Clubs SkoolDaze-Queen of Diamonds darkjeanette-Queen of Spades Swannie-Red Joker br0ken-Black Joker Destiny-Ace of Hearts krakadarr-King of Hearts Morris-King and Queen of Clubs King of Diamonds and King of Spades pending e-mail response

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:10 PM

almost forgot........br0ken.......nope, no deadline........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:16 PM

Hairybiker has laid claim to the coveted Ace of Spades.........well, coveted by me, anyways.....hehehe....

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:41 PM

How about showing the Knave of Hearts in my frogman's kit? He would need it to sneak up the canal underwater to where the Queen of Hearts thinks she has kept her jam tarts safe. (Ref. the well-known poem and Alice in Wonderland.)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:43 PM

LOLOL.........that's a riot, Anthony ;) latest update: cf2000 will be rendering the King ofDiamonds ........

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 1:52 PM

Hi Folks! Wolf--I might be interested in taking a stab at the Jack of Spades. Please send me an e-mail with more information. Thanx!! Peter (Dr Zik)

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 2:09 PM

Wolf, I wanna join in... give me anything that is left available... preferably a Queen of something... if they're all taken, just shoot me an ace of something, or anything else you have laying around. I'll work around whatever is available :) Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 2:21 PM

Debbie......Ace of Diamonds, perhaps?????? Dr. Zik........the Jack of Spades is yours......i'll e-mail you this afternoon with a bit more detail...... ;)

spudgrl ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 2:42 PM

Count me in..like debbie give me whatever is still around. This sounds like so much fun. :) Great Idea wolf! Spudgrl km14@mindspring.com

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 3:02 PM

Jack of Clubs for me? Can I? Hmm? Think it is still open S

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 3:14 PM

OH BOY... Ace of Diamonds.... this is gonna be KEWL!! Thanks so much Wolf for throwing this little project together for all of us. Hopefully it will get me out of my "slum" :) Thanks again!! Deb

Debbie M.

Dal ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 4:29 PM

I'd like to do one too Wolf, Maybe one of the male cards? Whatever is left! Thanks! All the best Dal

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 4:57 PM

Whatever is left is fine by me...male or female :) Oooooo, this is gonna be fun! xena@ancientfuture.com.au Cheers, Xena

dawulf ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:12 PM

how about a 'newbie' card in there as well? If you all wouldn't mind, I'd like to take a stab at the 2 of Hearts...drop me a line at dawulf@adelphia.net!! dawulf

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:32 PM

PS..Can we do more than one each?

Hairybiker ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:37 PM

Ace of Spades just about finished and awaiting stamp of approval... :o) - Hairy

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:45 PM

Attached Link: http://13blackroses.shadowstaronline.com/hosted/SuitBGs.zip

Ghostofmacbeth takes the Jack of Clubs, and dawulf takes the Two of Hearts!!!!! Dal....there's still the Jack of Hearts and Diamonds.....hehehehe.....now then.....onward and upward.....a quick review of the thread should tell who's doing which card....... for those of you i haven't e-mailed to, i've provided a direct link to the backgrounds...they're zipped an din bmp format to preserve clarity....all of the Numbers of every Suit except the Two of Hearts and the Nine of Diamonds are fair game......don't let this distract you, but.....if you have ideas other than the pin-up/nekkid/fantasy thing we have going here, then perhaps we'll have a second go-'round......perhaps even a Tarot or two........or maybe (dare i say it???) an adult card game.........WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! LOLOL......have fun, peoples......... ;)

CarolineG ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:53 PM

Can I still join in? Would love a card in the color black, whatever is left.... Caro

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 5:58 PM

almost forgot.........do as many as you like....if we end up with duplicates, we'll have more than one deck........HA!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!! hehehehe........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 6:07 PM

k.....here's an updated list....first come, first served insofar as making one of the remaining cards your main one..... Destiny-Ace of Hearts krakadarr-King of Hearts Vethril-Queen of Hearts 2 of Hearts-dawulf Debbie M.-Ace of Diamonds cf2000-King of Diamonds if i missed someone, let it be known......... ;) SkoolDaze-Queen of Diamonds Hairybiker-Ace of Spades darkjeanette-Queen of Spades Swannie-Red Joker br0ken-Black Joker ToxicAngel-Ace of Clubs Morris-King and Queen of Clubs Ghostofmacbeth-Jack of Clubs

milamber42 ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 7:50 PM

Cool Idea. Has anyone thought about the image for the back of the cards???

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 8:32 PM

Count me in. How 'bout the Jack of hearts? And can I be greedy and take the Ace of Diamonds?

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 8:37 PM

jewell......the Queen of Diamonds has been taken, but......not the Jack of Hearts ;)

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 9:08 PM

May I please be the jackette of hearts? I want that one...suits me...But, since I am female...May I be the jackette?

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 9:11 PM

If I cannot be Jackette of hearts...will be Jackette of Diamonds. Thank you. This is a wonderful idea. You are really bringng this online community together.

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 9:22 PM

Could I do the Jack of Diamonds? If not, I'd like to take the 4 of diamonds. Also, does it have to be full figure, or is a face shot okay? Thanks!

lalverson ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 9:58 PM

shucks I was gonna do a joker...Drat, might do it anyways

sadriel ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 11:45 PM

i'm in for whatever deuces are left folks :]

szeven ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2001 at 11:57 PM

Wheeeee!!!! May I join? I'd do seven of whatever is available.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 12:56 AM

any and all are welcome.......give it hell, folks ;) as previously stated, if we end up with duplicates.....we'll have bigger variety for other decks.......it's all about fun and community......... ;)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 12:58 AM

any and all are welcome.......give it hell, folks ;) as previously stated, if we end up with duplicates.....we'll have bigger variety for other decks.......it's all about fun and community......... ;)

Xena ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 1:00 AM

Lee you just HAVE to do a joker :)

desdemona ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 3:43 AM

Give me something to play, I do not care which card but I would like to have one :) BLACK if is possible :)))) THANKS! :::DES:::

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 7:28 AM

Me Too. Something Black, just pick any ol' one and let me know. Can't wait to get started. Ang (reality@realityspoison.com)

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 7:41 AM

Actually, can I have the 7 of spades? I'll do the club if no one takes it as well.

duesentrieb ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 9:37 AM

I'd like to do one card in each of the four colours, if possible. If only one card per person is allowed, I'd like to take hearts or spades. Don't care which cards, until it isn't a 'male' one (King or Jack).

Dr Zik ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 10:07 AM

Hi Folks! Wolf, can you post some information about what is needed for image dimensions, etc.? I can certainly look at my current er, "collection" of such cards to see what size they are--but should I work in actual size or will our images be scaled down to fit the card space? Will these images be primarily for online viewing (which means I can render them in RGB) or are we thinking of a print set eventually (which means they have to be done in CMYK)? I hope I'm not being a pissant. I already have a great concept for the Jack of Spades and I will start working on it as soon as I'm clearer on some of these questions. Thanx!! Peter (Dr Zik)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 12:08 PM

Dr Zik......for gallery display, we're using the size of the backgrounds (downloadable somewhere in the middle of this thread).....once the entire deck has been done, they'll be made available for download and printing at a more reasonable size......how big i haven't deternined yet, being as i've been a bit busy e-mailing, answering questions, posting, and working on a few cards myself and haven't yet had a chance to rescale and print a few....they'll be just a little bit bigger than standard playing cards, this much i know.......i'd say that for now, concentrate on the design and such, have fun with it, save it, and worry about the printing when the time comes.....i'm working on that sort of thing each day as this goes on ;)

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 12:34 PM

Oh, what a perfect day. Broken hardware dongle here at work, so I have tomorrow off. Whoo-Hoo! Expect my seven of spades tomorrow, since I have all day to play (finally!) Since I didn't see anyone claim the 7 of clubs, I will give that a go as well. (Unless I missed someone taking it, and then just let me know.) Can't wait to get home. Only 20 more files to plot and I am on my way to play ;)

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 1:16 PM

Hi Guys!- I'd like to do a set of all the suits- how about all of the threes? Dr Zik- as I'm sure you know, RGB will print fine axcept you have to be careful of the gamut, especially highly saturated blues and blue-greens that are outside of the CYMK gamut. Oh, talking about printing (and nothing to do with this project) has anyone elso noticed that many of the pages in DAZ's calender are way, way too dark to look good on a printed page, this month's for example. THey really should have printed them out and judged from the prints, what looks good on athe monitor (addive color) often looks too dark and contrasty on paper with subtractive color.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 2:36 PM

hop on board, Jim!!!!!!!...fire it up, and let it roll, and all sorts of stuff like that there......hehehehe.......(the work day's almost over........i'm getting stupid)

duesentrieb ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 4:54 PM

Count me in for the Five of clubs, spades, hearts and diamonds.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.