Sat, Aug 3, 11:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Here they are! The doors and tile!

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 10:38 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:54 PM

file_116585.jpg

Hi All, I am Back from Maui and I loved it! Some of you wanted the doors and tile from this image. I have posted them on the Zone 5 site. http://www.mindspring.com/~zonefive/ Under Downloads. Also the Trans map for the Unitard is there too. Uh... they are for Bryce. On a side note, does anyone have some web space that I can have to put stuff like this up? My ISP sent me a note and said they will remove some of my pages because there has been too much downloading and it puts too much load on there servers.... (I think this is a lode of shit, as I am paying for 10 megs and I would like to use it). Comments? Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Darkwolf ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 11:07 PM

Spike, I was looking around today for free web hosting and found some unlimited spaces on two sites. homepages.go.com and members.xoom.com There might be more I don't know. I do know that Renapd {Fairy Woods} has a site on Xoom, perhaps that is the way to go?

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 12:41 AM

Spike, there are people 'crying' for a tutorial from you about exporting/importing Poser 4 to Bryce 4. I thought you had one, but I checked for someone who asked and you didn't. This sure would be helpful for a lot of people. What advice you gave me (along with Mike K) has made working with these 2 programs totally different for me. No frustration, no tearing my hair out--I think this would be a terrific tute. There seem to be a lot of people just frustrated to death with this export/import thing. Diane (glad you had a wonderful trip)

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 4:14 AM

Hi Spike, I have enough webspace. About 45MB left. If you want you can put your stuff there. If you are interested just drop me a line. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

ScottK ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 9:04 AM

Diane, Spike did post his tutorial on his site. I don't have the URL in front of me, but it was there a couple of weeks ago. -ScottK

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 9:50 AM

I looked 2 days ago and only found the hair tutorial. I was trying to get the URL to post for someone in the Bryce forum. Thanks--I'll look again. Diane

ScottK ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 10:14 AM

Seems to me the tutorial might have been in the downloads page, since it's a PDF file... (if memory serves). -ScottK

Spike ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 3:32 PM

I guess I should put the tutorials on the tutorials page not the downloads page..... Looks like I need to go through my site and clean it up some. Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.