Wed, Sep 25, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Does anyone know how to save the cr2 file with morph included

adnan007 ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 2:22 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 6:15 AM

Hi everyone, i've been trying to learn Zbrush and create my own morph for M3 and i succeded in that by creating my M3 morphs.
When i returned to my poser6 and added the morphs successfuly, i wanted to save the figure as cr2 so that the new morphs would be included but i couldn'i find a way to make it happen. 
I just want to know how to make the cr2 because i usualy work with DAZ Studio and i want to make a scene with the motphs i created in Zbrush. This doesn't mean that i don't work with poser6, it's just that i don't have a powerful PC and poser6 require at least a normal PC.
Please i really need to know how, so be gentle and tell me how.... Thanks

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 4:01 PM

I think morphs are saved as .objs, not cr2s (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..;)
Doc Geep has a morph tutorial in the header of the Wings forum. Not to worry, it's for Poser..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

adnan007 ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 4:16 PM

you are right, when you 1st create yr morphs in Zbrush you save the morphs as .obj but once you enter poser6 you must import the .obj as a morph target and then you apply the morphs to the charcter and you render your scene.
But if you want to save those morphs you must to create a .cr2 that contain the morphs so that you can use them in other 3d softwares such as SAZ Studio.
That what i want to know how

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 4:37 PM

if you have added the morph in poser , it should just be a matter of saving the figure to the figures library , give it a new name  and that should be all you need to do .

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 8:22 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2634045

This will help too. That is if you mean deleting the objects. IK off...

adnan007 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 6:54 PM

Ok guys i found it, it's that little "+" that makes you save the cr2 with morphs included. but what i noticed in the library is that there is .cr2 and .pmd (i'm talking about poser6)
the morphs that i have created are located in .pmd and not in the .cr2, i did some research on several forums until i found how to get rid of it : just go to edit and uncheck "external binary morph target". 
This is just a tip for those who want to make morphs of their own. thanks a lot for your response

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.