Fri, Sep 20, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Need an experienced modeler in Poser to help create a "Hood Prop"

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:42 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:28 AM

file_196500.jpg

If any of you have played Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, then you know of the character Visas, the Miraluka sith that you spare and who, depending on your choices, will fall madly in love with you. I am humbly requesting that anyone with clothes modeling skills for poser, please contact me if you have some free time, and don't mind helping me with a fanfic graphic novel. You would have full credit, and could do whatever you want with the model, keep it, delete it, sell it, you name it. What I need is Visas's cowl. I'm posting an image with this post. The reason why I am requesting some one model this, is because my cloth painting skills in Photoshop are atrocious mainly do to the fact that I don't have a wacom tablet LOL. Thanks so much for any help that you can offer!! Blade

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 2:48 PM

Is there no one that can help? :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 7:32 AM

Look at the fantasy morphing veil at RDNA. You could probably scale it to get this over-the-eyes look.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 9:31 PM

That's a pretty cool looking hood. What does it look like in the back though? I'd be interested in attempting to model it, but i have several other projects i'm working on at the moment, so i probably wouldn't be able to get to it very soon. E.D.

sandmarine ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 6:31 PM

just reviving this because I'm needing the very same cowl...  did anyone ever model this?

drifterlee ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 2:01 AM

There is a wonderful FREE hood prop in RDNA freebies that can be scaled to fit anyone.

drifterlee ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 2:01 AM

You could also make a dynamic hood in the cloth room.

sandmarine ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 10:35 PM

ahh, the dreaded cloth room... I never could really get around to fully understand how to use it.. guess I'll have to gie it a try...

I checked the veil at RDNA, but it was one that was for sale, not a freebiew... maybe I got the wrong file?

drifterlee ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 10:40 PM

Yes, wrong file. You must go through all the freebies looking for the hood for V2, but it fits anyone with scaling. It is in freestuff - unfortunately they do not have a search engine for freebies but about 400 of them. If you have time, just click on through all their freestuff. They have really great props besides the hood. Wish I could give you a link but then I would have to scroll through all 400, lOL!

sandmarine ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:38 AM

Attached Link: Visas Marr: A tribute

never mind, I finally figured out how to make a cowl with a bunch of hair pieces i alredy had... thanks for help, regardless!!

(my final result is attached)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.