Tue, Oct 22, 1:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 8:20 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: New Face for P4Male

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 10:36 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:41 AM

Attached Link: New Face for P4Male

file_376518.jpg

This morph was created in Blacksmith3D to go with dphoadley's "Duke" (P4 remapped for M3 textures). By request, several Smooth Brow options are included. These morphs are designed to work with bB_Duke, and may not give the same results on other character faces.

Zip file includes:

1. P6+ PMD injection pose for P4Male Face, 3 smooth brow
  2. Morph Carrier cr2

Poser 6 and 7 Users:
Just load any P4Male character into a scene, and click on "bB_Duke" pose to apply the new face.

Poser 4, 5 and D|S users:
Please use the "P4 bB_Duke" figure from your Character Library. If you want to transfer this face morph to existing P4Male character, you must use a Morph Transfer program.

Enjoy!

bB

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 10:46 AM
Online Now!

well done !!

Eternal Hobbyist

fauve ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 7:03 PM

This looks wonderful, but I can't find Duke anywhere.  :-(

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 7:16 PM
Online Now!

He's not released yet, methinks.

Eternal Hobbyist

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 1:41 AM

Attached Link: Duke, P4Male Remap

The Duke remap isn't finished yet. Keep an eye on this thread for news. ^^ http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2693600&page=3#message_2970283 b

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 2:06 PM

file_376858.jpg

After a LONG & TEDIOUS process, the torso is finally complete. Next the Head, then the Hands, and Finally the Feet. Also the Eyes, Lashes, and Teeth still need to be remapped.

Progress is slower on this model for several reasons. Duke's muscles are sculpted, rather than morphed, which requires special care. Also, after finishing Posette, I'm a bit fatigued, and am simply working at a much slower pace. Also, I've been distracted by visiting daughters and grandchildren (for which I praise G-d, and consider myself blessed), and also some other projects such as Posette's Catsuit, and Indoda's dress.
With patience, each of these projects will come to a successful fruition. ;=)
Duke's M3 texture is a RDNA Freebie called Gregor.
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 2:58 PM

Looking good so far. ^^

bB

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 10:04 PM

file_377101.jpg

DukeM3's remapped face & body.  Still haven't remapped the back of the head, eyes, lashes, & teeth. I'm not too happy with the eyebrows, their ends seem to develope odd twist -but have yet to think of a solution.  Copuld someone make me a good MALE (one that can portray *Bushy* eyebrows) eyebrow prop, such as Aprilish devised for Posette? Anyway, progress is slow, but ti does continue. David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

fauve ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 12:10 PM

Looks terrific, David!!  I will be following the thread anxiously.  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.