Sun, Sep 22, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Anime Girl v2.0 -Mokie gets a wardrobe

Hokusai ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 10:51 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:21 AM

file_116621.jpg

The number 1 complaint I got from my Anime Girl figure is that she has no clothes. So unless you making hentai (which was not why I made her) she's limited. SO... I reworked her so that poser4 clothing fits her. Mokei is now has the same proptortions as the poser 4 woman. Normally this makes her look dumpy but select Figure>Figure Height>Fashion Model and she becomes normal again. Now import a piece of clothing, and also apply the "fashion model" proportions, now conform the clothing to the figure and Viola!! Mokei now has a complete pre-made wardrobe!! Grated its not prefect and you may need to rescale some body parts or make it invisible but you have the same problem with the poser4 woman so I don't feel bad. If you like these charcters I may make them available but it really was pretty easy. I whipped up this collage pretty easily from pre-existing characters (the astronaut girl is from Greylight, the Cheerleader is from some Poser4 clothes and Phil Cookes pom-poms, the business girl is my own posable women jacket and the catgirl is made with some new morphs included in the package. In addition to more facial expression I have others you can "humanimals." The texture is a modified version of one of Nitranes.) What do all think? Phil Hokusai PS Ghost has a few surprises in store of Mokei too so keep your eyes peeled!

TazTiger ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 1:24 AM

Very Nice.... but she's already blocked by Yahoo's filter. Tried reload trick, tried pasting URL to newly started browser etc etc Nothing works. Could you kindly put a link to that file on your geocities home page, perhaps it will be downloadable that way. regards TazTiger (frustrated)

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 1:55 AM

Great work Phil. That Cat version looks very Interesting ;-) -Jeff H.

smallspace ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 4:57 AM

When you get the Yahoo block, try changing the .zip to capital letters. It worked for me, even when reload wouldn't. Steve T

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

FishNose ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 7:50 AM

Thanks, Hokusai! This is great stuff. :] FishNose

TazTiger ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 5:48 PM

Thanks smallspace. Changing the case of the .zip extension and reloading does indeed work. I wonder how long it will take Yahoo to tighten this loophole in their filter.

chis ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 12:03 PM

There's a growing trend for characters legs to bend OUTWARDS these days - and Mokai V2 suffers from that problem. So please can someone tell me how to solve this so I can use IK correctly. Other than that - she's excellent!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.