Sat, Sep 21, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in The Gallery Week 20

danob ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 5:46 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:07 PM

file_378180.jpg

Hello again to you all time for another selection of Staff picks for the past week in our Gallery... Once again we had a wonderful selection to pick from..   You may view the collage produced by Ilona who as usual has done another fine job and her hard work on them shows them to best advantage in the larger format here.... ***[ Please follow this link](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/lastweek/lwitg_week_20_2007.htm)*** 

You may then go to the respective galleries to comment if you missed them

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

olivier158 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 5:57 AM

WOW i'm in ! yeah top cool ! :oD

thank you thank you !!!! :oD

there is a lot of very wonderful shot this week (yes.. like the other weeks too ;o) )

congrats to everyone !!!!!

Olivier

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 6:22 AM

That's well cool I made it! Not bad for a holiday snap! :)

ecurb - The Devil

stuart83 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:00 AM

Congratulations to all chosen, the photography section has gained so much depth of late, hardly enough time to see them all.

Stuart

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:05 AM

Once again, another week of fine photographs, from our talented members..

Congrats to all that were choosen..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:12 AM

Well done to all of you chosen!  Some excellent work!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:33 AM

Thank you for the selection - it's nice to see out of the norm pics chosen.

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 9:04 AM

What can I say? Another excellent week! Congrats to all!!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 10:15 AM

Thanks so much... I am honored and congrats to all!

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 11:16 AM · edited Mon, 21 May 2007 at 11:17 AM

OH ! Wow! 
I thank so much for having a shot of mine chosen. I very honored and happy .
OH! and congratulations to all of you :)))

Ceers 
Helle

eyeland ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 11:25 AM

Well, this was a nice surprise for me. I usually post in the Bryce Gallery & don't often post photographs at all, so I wasn't even aware that there was such a  thing as "Last Week in the Gallery". A very nice way to highlight interesting photos for those of us who don't view the photo galleries on a regular basis - I will be checking it out from here on in. My sincere thanks for the recognition...

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." - Picasso

bubu78 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 12:55 PM

Another great surprise for me ! Thanks a lot for choosing one of my pics once again and associating my beginning with such great photos. Congratulations to all photographers of the selection, and to the huge work done by the Photography Staff at RR, since it is a very good way to discover new galleries among multiple.

Tchuss from France
Patrice

avex ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 1:48 PM

I'm truly surprised of being here. Thanks for choosing my pic.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 1:51 PM

An excellent selection again and I agree with Stuart - the photography gallery is now filling up with so many fine shots and I am struggling to make it round them all to comment. Maybe in a few weeks as my time frees up a bit I will be able to rectify this but in the meantime, WELL DONE everybody for your wonderful pics - it's a real pleasure to view them all.
A delight for the eyes!! xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 2:33 PM

A great selection from all the wonderful images uploaded. Thanks for your tireless work in putting this together :) 

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

kurtsart ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 2:57 PM

Thanks again Ilona Danny and all!!!  Such great company to be with as well. Congrats to a selection of fantastic photographers!

Kurt

Ionel ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 4:12 PM

I am really happy every time a picture of mine is choosen! Thank you again!!!
Specially thanks and appreciation to Ilona, Danny and to all who work hard for the Photograpy Community!
Congratulations to all! :)

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 5:55 PM

Thanks for the recognition of this capture, it was on my desktop for several weeks before it convinced me to share it.  I was pleasantly surprised at the communities response and really appreciated the kind comments. I am glad that so many have enjoyed it  as much I have.  And as always another week of beautiful photography by all. Mike

Celtic_Lass ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 12:24 AM

WOW!!! What an honour!!! Thank you so much!
Big congrats to all chosen this week!  Wonderful pieces of artwork!
Lisa

nikolais ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 1:44 AM

Honored seeing my modest effort in such a constellation. Thanks a lot and congratulations to all. Nikolay Semyonov(nicolais)

Sans2012 ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 5:04 AM

Congrats every one!

Excellent work;)

I never intended to make art.

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 3:07 PM

hey cool...  :)

thanks for beeing part of this wonderful collection!!!

and gratz to all others participating here...!

cheers
christian   

dorothylee ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 6:23 PM

Thanks for including my photo in the gallery. It was a much needed pleasant surprise yesterday. Wonderful selection as always, I missed quite a few of the images when they were first posted. I always look forward to it. Thanks again!

monjo71 ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:21 PM

I Great work in LWIG as always.  Congrats to all.... and I'd like to thank those responsible for choosing one of my posts for  each of the past 2 weeks.  I am volutarily going to start limiting my posts to 1 a week.  I feel Renderosity has a serious post flooding problem..... Just too many posts for any human to view.  I members were limited to somewhere between 5-10 posts a month it would not be such a nightmare to try to keep up with viewing, and....... it would give more exposure time to each post before getting lost in cyberspace.  It also would have the positive effect of having members choose only their best work to post....... Unfortunately having the paid option of posting 3 per day will keep this from happening here.  As I stated in my last post, I post and comment on this and one other site.  Here my previous 4 posts received a total of 162 views or an average of 40 views per post; while my previous 4 posts at the other site where we have a 6 post per month limit received 1519 views for an average of 379.5 views per post...... that's almost 10 times more exposure per image...... Food for thought. :)

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 12:27 AM

What a great selection. A hearty congrats to all the artists. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 6:40 AM

Congrats to all artist for your work  and thanks Ilona for this beautiful collage 😄

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sat, 26 May 2007 at 4:22 PM · edited Sat, 26 May 2007 at 4:23 PM

sorry for the delay, congrats to all, such a wonderful images

monjo71
I know what you mean, but I think on the most photo websites its the same problem. 
I post also here just one a day, and sometimes I don't post. And I have less comments because I am not that active on that website. But it is a website with many uploads a day as well. So it depends how many time you want to spent on it to view or comment. I do if I want and like it. And everybody must do what is the best for her/him. I respect your way of thinking....I also post 3 images, but only 1 to comment. I must check daily the uploads to keep an eye on it , so I know exactly what you mean. In my case the thumbnail invites me to open the image......I like your work, you are very talented....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.