Mon, Sep 9, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Remapping the Duke (akd Dork) to Michael 3!

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 3:22 PM

I think I did that this time.
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 4:34 PM

Ok second thing I noticed is that even though he's mapped for M3 Textures, he doesn't accept those textures via any of my standard M3 MAT Poses. You have to hand load all the textures. 

The MAT Poses I have load the SkinHead texture and then create all of M3's Skin Material Zone names which don't affect the figure. Slightly annoying but I can work with it. I understand the unique names for unique material zones like alt-hip, but couldn't the names for standard body parts like SkinTorso etcetra been used so MAT files would work to a better degree of accuracy?

Hope you don't mind the nitpicks. They aren't given to offend you. I'm just pointing out shortfalls in the idea/design of the Duke remapping that could be improved upon.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 4:40 PM

There are considerations of EULA that I don't wish to engage.  Since I;ve always only hand loaded all of my figures, I really don't consider it to be that arduious a task.  Very rarely have I used a figure that was MAT posable.
DPH

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 5:08 PM

Understood.

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 2:42 AM

file_380183.jpg

Today I uploaded hom into Freestuff, but approval is still pemdiong.  The RapidShare link is [ **HERE**](http://rs62.rapidshare.com/files/37288707/P4DukeM3.rar). DPH PS: It's an rar file and not a zip, if that causes any problems, then let me know.

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 9:52 AM

file_380339.jpg

Hip, hip, hurrah!  P4DukeM3 (aka Dork)" is Now in Freestuff.  Enjoy! David P. Hoadley

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 1:49 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I said it before, and I'll say it again: THANK YOU!  You worked hard and deserve gratitude for your kindness and charity!  I am very grateful for what you've done!

NOW to go use him!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tiari ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 9:10 PM

I still have him in my mail, havent had a chance to load him yet as for the next few weeks I'm cramming for a venue i'm working.   However, once thats done, he (and v4.1 woo!) when accomplished will get my, as usual, bonafied attentions!

Masterpieces await!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 6:46 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.