Fri, Sep 20, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: zero params

psnoobie ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 8:45 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 7:05 AM

I have INJection Pose Builder from daz3d. I use is to create character face morphs and it works perfectly. When i create the face morphs in poser 7, i use victoria 4.1, with morphs++. I click on Body Part>Head and then using the params to create the face morph. I load the new face to the expression library, and then create the INJ and REM files from that face using IPB. When I go back to poser the face INJ and REM are in my library as they should be. If i load victoria 4.1, then load the INJ, the face changes the way it should. that part works great. My question is this; When I check the params of the new face they read the same way they did when i created the face. Is there a way to do this whole process so that the dial read zeros when the INJ is applied? I hope i explained this right.

psnoobie ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 9:12 AM

I sorry for replying to my own thread. I just found out how to use "spawn morph target" Now how can I use IPB to create the injection morph so that just the morph param is there when i load the INJ in poser?

psnoobie ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 12:12 PM

nevermind. i found my solution. thank you anyway

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.